939

Chapter 939 Scheme in the Dark
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

I always meet unexpected events when I bring a protagonist level character out with me. I only want to train my energy in peace. Is that really that difficult?

Han Xiao let out a helpless sigh and waved his hands.

“Since there is someone creating trouble in the dynasty, just help them stop it. I will hand this matter over to you to handle. You can mobilize my Black Star Guards if you meet any difficulties. Also, let me give you another mission. You and Aurora should hide your identities to enter that Punisher Alliance and help me find information regarding an item.”

The Blood Hammer Church and Punisher Alliance was too many levels beneath him. If it was during ordinary times, Han Xiao would have been willing to interfere personally. But now, he only wanted to train his energy in peace and was not interested in joining such a matter. As such, he might as well get Feidin to help him find clues on whether that sealed item was currently in the Punisher Alliance.

He could just one hit the boss when the time came. It would save him a great deal of effort, and he would still be able to gain the talent easily.

He was at ease handing a mission like this to someone like Feidin.

“Alright then,” Feidin said. “Then, about the problem of concealing our identities…”

“I will get Phillip to forge both of your resumes, and there won’t be any loopholes. It will be enough to gain their trust,” Han Xiao said. “Since both of you are going to conceal your identities, don’t perform too outstandingly. You can just work together with that Raymond guy, and there’s no need to show too much initiative.”

“This… alright then.” Feidin hesitated for a moment before asking, “Can you help us use your Virtual Technology skills to trace the whereabouts of the Blood Hammer Church?”

Han Xiao shook his head. “Without any clues, I will need to infiltrate the main system, or even control the quantum network node, of Enya Hub if I want to investigate this matter. This is a huge matter, and this planet belongs to another Beyond Grade A ally. They will have their own defense troops, and there’s no need for me to intervene. Didn’t I just say that there isn’t a need to be too outstanding? It wouldn’t be good if you attract Raymond’s attention.”

Searching for a few targets by spying on the entire planet required a large amount of calculations. Although Han Xiao was able to do so, it was very troublesome.

The Blood Hammer Church was at too low a level, and he did not wish to waste his effort on this matter. Enya Hub’s security forces should also have a similar method to track any suspicious characters. Han Xiao would rather hand the matter over to them than poke his nose into this matter.

“Alright.” Feidin thought for a while and realized that what Han Xiao said made sense. Troubling a Beyond Grade A for such a small matter was like making a mountain out of a molehill. As a member of the Black Star Guards, how could he get his superior to help him do everything?

Raymond and the others were only at Grade B, and a Calamity Grade like him should be enough to deal with the situation. Even if things took a turn for the worse, he could still mobilize Hadavy and the other guys, who were bored to death.

As things stood, those Black Star Guards would really become sloths.

Closing his communicator, Feidin explained the matter to Aurora, and Aurora’s eyes lit up immediately.

“He got us to take care of the matter? Great! I finally have something to do!”

Feidin smiled and contacted Raymond. He then agreed to Raymond’s invitation and said that he was willing to join the Punisher Alliance.