772-774

Chapter 772 Negotiations and Hidden Currents
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

After waiting for a while, Zoel's figure appeared on his communicator.

Han Xiao raised his brow.

Since the Crimson Dynasty embassy did not reject his communication request, it meant that they were interested in negotiating with him. This was a good opening as the Crimson Dynasty was an important part of his plans.

With a smile, Han Xiao said, "It has been many years since I last saw you, Envoy Zoel."

"That's right. It has been more than ten years since we last met, and you were participating in the Tyrant's gathering beside the Dragon Emperor back then. I still remember you trying to persuade Ames to join the Crimson Dynasty. Although you didn't manage to succeed, I have a very deep impression of you," Zoel said with a smile.

His good attitude toward Han Xiao was not only because Han Xiao was a Beyond Grade A Super but also because of how Han Xiao seemed to lean toward their dynasty.

"It turns out that you still remember." Han Xiao smiled. "Back then, I felt that it was extremely likely for the Crimson Dynasty to win the Flickering World, and history has proven my prediction correct."

Zoel's smile became brighter upon hearing that.

Over ten years ago, Black Star had predicted that the Crimson Dynasty would successfully take control of the Flickering World; Zoel's impression of Han Xiao immediately rose.

"You are truly able to see far ahead."

Of course, I doubt anyone can look further into the future than me... Han Xiao thought to himself.

This was the benefit of being familiar with the storyline. Before even eating today, he knew what kind of sh*t he would have tomorrow.

After pausing for a while, Han Xiao got to the purpose for his call.

"My thoughts have not changed since ten years ago, and the Black Star Army has already left Floating Dragon. I do not need to persuade anyone, and I can make the decision myself."

Zoel's eyes lit up, and he said, "If I didn't understand those words wrongly, you wish to join the Crimson Dynasty?"

"That is the reason for my call today."

Han Xiao nodded.

Because of his advancement, the Black Star Army had the right to be called a Beyond Grade A organization. However, the upper limit of his organization would be dependent on his resources and network. In the galaxy, the three Universal Civilizations were the largest possible backers, and he would be able to obtain a huge amount of resources as long as he joined one of them.

At the same time, he also needed a strong ally to protect the Evolution Cube. Psyker and the Arcane Church definitely would not give up on the Evolution Cube, and the Federation of Light might even choose to intervene. All the large organizations in the universe would have their eyes set on the Evolution Cube, and it was impossible for the Black Star Army, which was still at the Star Cluster level, to defend against all these ill intentions.

Among the three Universal Civilizations, the Crimson Dynasty was the most ideal ally to Han Xiao. He would be able to gain early access to the Flickering World and also foil Klent's plan to obtain victory in the secret war.

Those were all important factors affecting his benefits.

Of course, there was another reason beside this.

Han Xiao had been part of the Crimson Dynasty faction in his previous life, so he had more information regarding the storyline and chance encounters in the Crimson Dynasty. Among the three Universal Civilizations, he admired the Crimson Dynasty the most.