895

Chapter 895 Success, Return
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

The moment the Spacetime Amber was formed, all energy was isolated, and everyone let go, surrounding it and gazing at EsGod, who was trapped within the amber curiously.

“Is it done?” Sun Hunter tapped the casing of the amber ball, gazing at the motionless EsGod. His eyes carried some surprise.

Before the operation, they had estimated that the success rate would not be low, but now that it had been completed, the Beyond Grade As found it unbelievable.

EsGod was famed in the universe and had escaped the grasp of the three Universal Civilizations time and again. Now, it had truly been caught!

Furthermore, the operation had gone quite smoothly.

“Once trapped within the Spacetime Amber, time and space will be frozen. EsGod still retains his consciousness but can no longer move his body. We’ve succeeded,” Han Xiao summarized.

“Humph, to think this day would come.” Milizaus shook his head.

“With eleven of us, it would be an embarrassment if we failed.” Manison’s expression was calm, but he felt emotional at the loss of someone he knew.

But just as this feeling surfaced, it was immediately suppressed down when his gaze shifted to the Spacetime Amber that Han Xiao was holding. Everyone also looked at the Universal Treasure.

The capture of EsGod filled everyone with surprise, but this did not last long as they were all Beyond Grade As. What they were more interested in was the Spacetime Amber.

Due to the rumors of the battle of Planet Lighthouse, the Spacetime Amber had entered the sights of the various Beyond Grade As, and they were interested in something that could easily imprison another Universal Treasure. Now that they saw it in person, feeling envious was only natural.

Black Star had the means to restrict a Beyond Grade A’s abilities, which posed a threat to most of them present. Everyone had to reconsider their evaluation of Black Star’s strength. His position was unique.

Sensing their gazes, Han Xiao’s brows furrowed, and he put the Spacetime Amber away once again with a flip of his hand.

“What a good thing.” Sun Hunter sighed. “Black Star, your luck is good to actually possess two Universal Treasures.”

Han Xiao raised his brows in response. He was the happiest whenever someone praised his luck.

=

After all, something intangible had to be emphasized by others, just like how ordinary people liked to be called ‘handsome’ or ‘beautiful’…

After pausing for a moment, he did not respond but rather changed topics. “Now that EsGod has been caught, the operation is complete. I’ll take EsGod back to the dynasty. Any objections?”

Manison shook his head. He was interested in EsGod’s body, but it was a pity that he could not open the Spacetime Amber.

The trio from the Arcane Church, including Sun Hunter, thought about it before finally agreeing to Han Xiao’s request as well. The Arcane Church wished to take EsGod captive, but the situation always trumped one’s desires. With seven Beyond Grade As from the dynasty present, there was no guarantee they could snatch it, and there was also no need to.

“Since everyone is agreeable, then leave it to us.” Milizaus nodded. “Black Star, your contribution was the biggest in the operation this time. The dynasty will cooperate and announce your deeds.”