942

Chapter 942 Want to Escape? Do You Think That“s Possible?
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

Hadavy strangled the neck of one of the Calamity Grade fugitives like a little chicken. This fugitive was already covered in wounds all over and could not break free from Hadavy’s grip. He launched a wave of attacks in desperation, but his attacks were not capable of breaking through Hadavy’s defenses.

“Useless…” Hadavy closed his eyes with a look of enjoyment as he enjoyed the wave of attacks.

The next moment, his eyes glowed with a fierce light, and he snapped the enemy’s neck.

Ka-cha!

The enemy’s head immediately drooped down, and his backbone was destroyed. Such a wound was not fatal to a Calamity Grade, and the fugitive immediately activated the healing ability in his cells to recover from his injuries.

Hadavy, however, would not give the enemy the chance to recover and slammed him into the ground with a punch. The Black Star Guards beside him then swarmed over and tore this enemy into shreds.

Hadavy enjoyed fighting powerful enemies to bring himself pressure. However, he was not interested in bullying these ordinary Calamity Grades alone and wanted to take care of the battle as quickly as possible.

Black Star’s Black Star Guards were all carefully chosen elites within the army. Hadavy was a Beyond Grade A seed and had a huge advantage against an ordinary Calamity Grade Super. He was famous in the Shattered Star Ring for his defense, and these kids would not even be able to break through his skin.

The instant the Black Star Army intervened, the fate of these fugitives was determined. Only one of these Calamity Grade fugitives was left alive, and Hadavy had intentionally left him alive.

With the enemies being taken care of, Ludwell’s two bodyguards were finally at ease. They did not care about their own injuries but immediately deactivated the protective shield around Ludwell’s grandson to check if he had any injuries.

After ensuring that he was alright, both of them walked forward to Hadavy and expressed their gratitude.

“On behalf of His Excellency Ludwell, I thank all of you for your assistance. I will truthfully report your contributions to him.”

“Ludwell? Who is he?” Hadavy was puzzled.

Unlike Feidin, he was completely clueless about the structure of the dynasty officials. He was only concerned about becoming a Beyond Grade A Super and was not too interested in anything else.

“He is a high political official in the Crimson Dynasty…” The bodyguard then described Ludwell’s title and position before pointing to the young man by the side. “This is His Excellency Ludwell’s grandson, and our job is to protect him. The consequences would have been dire if not for all of you.”

“Oh, so we saved the child of a high official?” Hadavy’s eyes widened, and he chuckled. “Heh, you guys are truly lucky that we were on holiday here. Or perhaps it should be said that the enemy is unlucky. It is a small matter to us anyway, and we cannot watch as others cause chaos within the dynasty as an ally of the dynasty.”

“We will not forget this kindness.” The amputated guard then looked at the remaining fugitive and said coldly, “I have one request. I hope to participate in the interrogation later. I need to see who set their sights on His Excellency Ludwell.”

“We can talk about this later. My comrades are still fighting over there, and I shall go over to help them first.”

Although Hadavy had a straightforward personality, he knew that he could not easily agree to something like this. He thus waved his arms and led the other Black Star Guards to the main battlefield.