940

Chapter 940 Chaos
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

Over the next few days, Feidin and Aurora worked together with Raymond and searched for traces of the Blood Hammer Church in the various regions of Enya Hub. This matter had already been reported to the security troops of Enya Hub. After a series of negotiations, the security troops promised to check on traces of any suspicious individuals before sending all of them out of the door. They obviously had no intentions of letting the superheroes help.

Although the superheroes were legal in the universe, the security troops of the various regions did not like working together with superheroes. After all, the majority of superheroes were just Grade B Supers, which could be easily found in the various civilizations. Furthermore, the strength of the superheroes might not even be compared to an ordinary member of the security force. As such, they did not need the help of superheroes most of the time.

Raymond insisted on investigating the location of the Blood Hammer Church, and Feidin remembered the mission that Han Xiao had given him. He thus moved into the location that Raymond rented and hid his strength to help Raymond.

After a few days, the three of them still had not found any clues of the Blood Hammer Church but managed to wait for the reinforcements of the Punisher Alliance.

“All of you are finally here!”

In the rented house, Raymond was overjoyed and immediately welcomed the reinforcements. He then introduced Feidin and Aurora to the rest. Most of the superheroes had friendly looks on their faces with only a small portion remaining expressionless.

“These two are Chen Xing and Aura, whom I’ve mentioned. They are both Grade B Supers. Aura’s healing ability is truly extraordinary.”

“Hello everyone, I am Chen Xing.” Feidin smiled toward the crowd. He did not put on any airs as a Calamity Grade and spoke with an amiable tone.

The moment he smiled, many present immediately felt their hearts speed up.

Feidin’s Charm attracted everyone regardless of their race and gender. Even if he had a disguise on him, his Charm still could not be concealed.

This new comrade of theirs truly gave off a good vibe. Many of them thought that and looked at each other.

“I am Au… Aura.” Aurora was not too used to her fake name.

Everyone then looked over with a passionate gaze. No one would dislike a partner with the ability to heal. Any of them could require the other party’s help someday after all.

Just when they wanted to move forward to interact with their new comrades, an unfriendly tone sounded from the crowd.

“I would like to ask something. Why do both of you want to join the Punisher Alliance?”

Everyone then looked over with a look of resignation. The one who had spoken was Slade.

“Because he invited us.” Aurora shrugged her shoulders and pointed at Raymond.

“Both of you are Grade B Supers after all. You joined us just because of a simple invitation? Don’t you find this matter strange? You hadn’t even heard of the name of the Punisher Alliance before and changed your minds so easily, huh? Ah, I would rather believe that both of you are scheming something,” Slade said with a cold voice. Everything was far too big a coincidence, and he could not help but suspect them.

Feidin smiled and did not bother defending himself. The others were worried that Feidin would be dissatisfied and immediately went forward to stop Slade from continuing. The first impression that Feidin gave them was truly too good, and they could not help but speak up for him.