775-777

Chapter 775 The Battle Begins!
This chapter is updated by Wuxia.Blog

Everyone in all the spaceships stopped talking, and their gazes were fixed on the transportation door in the middle of the battlefield.

The wormhole-like transportation door enlarged continuously as though it was limitless. The largest spaceship present currently was the armed satellite fortress of the Black Star Army, but the size of the transportation door had already exceeded that of an armed satellite fortress. The radars of all the spaceships began ringing as they detected a large energy surge.

The next moment, a majestic castle covered in a colorful magical shield floated out from the transportation door. The complicated engravings on the spherical shield looked like exquisite decorations, and they shimmered as though they were breathing.

The treasure of the Hidden Red Robe Abbey, Palace of Hidden Spells!

"Austin is here!"

"He actually brought his entire base over. He is truly too high profile."

"Is he here as a spectator or to help one of the parties?"

Although the first Beyond Grade A to arrive was not involved in the battle, the spectators were still extremely excited. Since Austin had made his appearance, this meant that all five Beyond Grade A Supers in the Shattered Star Ring would gather there!

"This fellow is also here to join in the fun?" Ralph was startled and was worried that Austin would spoil his plans.

The commander of Bloodshed Land, Jorde, also felt nervous.

"I wonder if Austin is an enemy or ally..." Jorde gulped nervously. Psyker was the one who had contacted Austin in private, and thus, Jorde was not clear of Austin's intentions.

The Palace of Hidden Spells very quickly completed its descent, and the transportation door shrank rapidly before disappearing with a flash of light. Austin's main camp was a Beyond Grade A Universal Treasure Mage Pagoda, and he had engraved a large number of teleportation formations on the pagoda so that it could engage in long distance travel.

Numerous mages living in the Palace of Hidden Spells walked out of the castle and gathered together on one of the balconies to munch on snacks as they waited for the show to start. Austin then appeared on top of the castle with his Forbidden Sorcerer squad and controlled the Palace of Hidden Spells to find a good spot beside the battlefield.

"Tsk, why am I the first one here? Youngsters these days don't have any sense of time," Austin lamented.

He had rejected both parties' requests to form an alliance and was there to watch the battle. In order to ensure that he could watch the show comfortably, he had even shifted his entire house.

Just when the spectators were discussing Austin's intentions, a commotion broke out from afar.

A gigantic fleet approached the battlefield, and all the spectators who saw the insignia on the fleet could not help but make a path for them in shock.

The insignia on the outside of the spaceship was one that everyone could recognize. It was the insignia of a Universal Civilization, the Arcane Church!

The Arcane Church had made an appearance as well!

This was a small portion of the fleet that the Arcane Church stationed in the Shattered Star Ring. The frigate was composed of a special Arcane Church model, which had a thin disc-like shape with the entire body covered in black and dark purple. Three gigantic empty holes could be seen on the body of the spaceship in a triangular formation with a dark-red energy ball floating in the middle of the holes. It served both as an energy furnace and annihilation weapon.