A/N

First of all, Hello and Welcome!!!!

*waves at you like a crazy person and runs away before you call the mental asylum for me*

I promise you I'm fine, just a little too excited for my own good.

Anyways...I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for randomly clicking on my book then deciding to give it a chance, so THANK YOU and I really hope you like the book.

Now, before we begin, just a few things:
⇨ This is my FIRST book, so I can guarantee you there will be mistakes and grammatical mistakes, I'm a human, so I'm not perfect, in fact I'm anything but perfect. So I would appreciate it if you could kindly point it out so it can be edited.
⇨ The book is slow initially, the romance will be seen a bit later after chapter 20, I am sorry about that. Hope you don't mind. Its not that there is no romance at all till chapter 20, it is there but not much.
⇨ All characters, places and events of the book are purely and completely and purely based on my imagination only, nothing from my book has been copied from elsewhere. If there are any resemblance, please note it is purely a coincidence. I repeat, this is a work of FICTION.
⇨ All pictures and videos used here belong to their rightful owners, I do not own any of them.
 ⇨ Copies or translation of my book cannot be done without my consent, if done so you will face the consequences. Please do not copy this book and publish it under your name, you want to publish a book, start typing, do not copy it from mine or anyone else's profile, all the writers have used their time, hard work and imagination so do not steal it. I'm pretty sure everyone has a unique imagination, put that to use in the right way. And if you come across my book under someone else's profile, please do let me know about it. And translations of this book will not be allowed without the author's permission. 
Thanks loves.

⇨ This book can be found only on Wattpad, if you come across my book on any other platform please do inform me, if I do happen to publish it elsewhere, you will be informed. But as of now, this is is available here only. 
⇨ And finally, please do VOTE to show your support and love, and also COMMENT your opinions, suggestions and reviews. Please refrain yourself from posting hateful comments about the book or others. If you do not like the book, simply leave without creating a fuss.

⇨ Just wanted to thank you for patiently reading all this.                       

                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cast

 ( A/N- So I have not put any photos for the cast, I might later but for now feel free to imagine them as you wish, I'll just write their names, age and occupation.)

Nina Suresh- 25 years old, Gynecologist.

Arjun Kapoor- 26 years old, CEO of 'Kapoor &co', one of the biggest companies in the world.

Kajol Kakkar- 25 years old, Executive Manager in one of top IT companies , Nina's best and closest friend.

Sejal Haasann- 25 years old, Pilot, best friends with Nina and Kajol but not as close.

Veer Khanna- 27 years old, Lawyer, best friends with Arjun.

Aanya Kapoor- 21 years old, studying in IIT, Arjun's lovely younger sister.

Ankita Anoop- 26 years old, B.com graduate but still looking for a job, Nina's (evil) step sister.

Mr and Mrs. Suresh- Niha's birth parents and Ankita's step parents.

Mr and Mrs. Kapoor- Arjun and Aanya's parents.

***