CHAPTER 59- The strawberry one!

"To love is to burn, to be on fire." – Jane Austen

ARJUN KAPOOR

"ARJUN KAPOOR GET IN HERE THIS INSTANT!" Angel's voice boomed through the house from the kitchen. 

"Well, I'll make sure to give you a proper funeral because with that tone I doubt you'll survive today." Veer taunted peeking from his laptop, flashing me a toothy grin. I smile sarcastically before smacking the back of his head earning an 'ow' from him before making my way into the kitchen to be met with my furious yet adorable wife who seemed to have fumes coming out her ears with the anger bubbling in her. 

"Good luck." Kajol smiled patting my shoulder and walking out while confusion took over me.

"Did I do something?" I ask carefully hoping not to tick her off. 

She scoffed, her one hand on her 6 months belly clearly visible and other on the freezer door as she continued glaring at me. I sighed and walked closer and smiled, "What did I do?" 

"Where's my ice cream? And stop smiling!" she huffed cutely, I resisted the urge to burst out laughing. 

Taking a quick glance in the freezer, there were three tubs of ice cream. Looking between her and the ice cream tubs I raised my eyebrows, "Right there."

"The strawberry one!" she exclaimed. Oh...
"Well you said you didn't want it, so I....ate it?" I ended questioning as she breathed heavily, anger taking over again. Did I mention she has extreme mood swings due to her hormones? Which is honestly dangerous it nothing I can't handle.

"We're heading out, you know don't want to be caught in the crossfire of whatever is gonna go down between the two of you." Veer suddenly popped his head in and grinned. Angel and me glared at him.

"I'm gonna take that as my cue to leave. Bye and please refrain from killing him." he told and walked out, with Kajol I'm presuming. The minute the door clicked close, small fist collided with my chest hitting me, or at least attempting to.

"That was my ice cream!!" she whined. I caught her wrist and pulled her closer, cautious of her belly and placed my forearm on her shoulder and locked my fingers behind her neck as I bent down to meet her eye level. 

"I thought you hated strawberry ice cream." I state, which was clearly a mistake.

"I most definitely do but this kid in here clearly takes after its father and is now demanding for it!" she scowled, I chuckle at her cuteness. 

"How about we go and get you and the little one a tub right now?" I ask for which she instantly nodded, her face lit up and happiness took over. 

"I'll go bring Nayank!" she said excitedly before pecking my jawline softly and leaving. I just shake my head smiling, she definitely is one a kind.

...

"I'll be back." Angel handed me her tub and walked off and disappeared into a different isle. Nayank was still deciding, I crouched down and ruffled his hair, "Now which one are we choosing?" 

"I want these two." he pouted holding a cookies and cream, and a chocolate fudge. 

"I'm sorry bud but you know the rules, only one." I smile rubbing his back as he went back deep in thought. I glance around but still had no sight of Angel and had to refrain myself from calling her since she gets pissed saying I'm too overprotective but can you blame me? 

"I don't know!" Nayank's frustrated voice caught my attention.

"Okay how about this? You just recently had cookies and cream right? So get a new flavor and try it, ya?" I ask for which he nodded after giving it a thought. Taking his tub, I place it in the cart while he put the other one back in the freezer.