CHAPTER 30- Yeah, its not the time

"Kissing you is my favorite hobby. Holding you is my favorite pastime."

ARJUN KAPOOR

 "I promise." I nodded and held out my pinky in hopes of cheering her up which seemed to be working, she rolled her eyes but flashed me her beautiful smile and gave her pinky.

"Arjun?" her angelic voice filled the air, I hummed in response still savoring her soft voice and the way my name rolled off her mouth.

"What did you mean when you said you got scared you lost me?" she asked after a few seconds.

I smirked at her innocence, no one will believe she's 25 soon to be 26 actually.

I smirked as I spoke "You really don't understand do you?" I leaned down and touched my forehead with hers.

She shrugged and smile sheepishly before responding "No?"

"Guess I'll just have to show you." I grinned while she frowned.

I have no absolute clue where I got this newfound confidence but my instincts tell me its time.

"What d-" she started but I silenced her by sealing her lips with mine.
I kissed her...I actually kissed her. My first kiss!

I minute I felt her lips I knew it was heaven, it was softer and more delicate than I had ever imagined. I slowly and gently moved my lips against hers while she stood frozen due to shock and surprise.

I did catch her off guard.

As I kissed her soft, pink lips, bolts of electricity shot through my body giving me a strange yet amazing sensation, her lips tasted delicious like a mix of strawberries and honey. It was intoxicating just like her coffee mixed with orange scent that had engulfed me completely leaving me dazed and amazed.

She was still standing still and just as I was about to pull back she kissed me back and a fuck load of immense happiness coursed through me.

As she kissed me I felt sparks around me and the electricity in my body intensifying hundred more times. I wanted to deepen the kiss but I didn't want to push it and scare her away, it took me a hell load to time to warm up to her and I won't ruin it just for a kiss even though its completely worth it.
 Damn I'm way too in deep.

The second she moved her beautiful lips, my hand instantly went around her waist as pulled her even closer that now her small body was pressed against my huge one, while my other hand worked its way to her neck to angle it to get better access since she clearly is copying my actions which shot a sense of satisfaction and happiness knowing that she has never kissed and I am her first kiss and intend to be her last.

Her hands had found their way to my neck as she lightly tugged and pulled me lower due to her incredibly short yet cute height compared to mine.

Once I had angled her neck, I moved my hand to her long, silky hair and pulled it open and massaged her scalp. She sighed into the kiss showing she was comfortable and so I continued, her hand traveled to my right jaw as she caressed it nearly making me groan in pleasure and the other hand tangled itself into my hair.

We kissed for lord knows how long after which we slowly pulled away running out of breath. Even though I had tried keeping the kiss sweet and soft it was full of passion as we poured our emotions into it.  My first kiss with my love, nothing can feel any better.

As we pulled away, I only left enough gap for us to breath, I joined our foreheads together and kept my eyes closed as a smile played on my lips reliving the moment again and again my head, making me crave for more, making me hungry to taste her lips again.