CHAPTER 41- Please Kajol, please fight.

"Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive."

NINA KAPOOR

I've been extra chirpy and happy today...wanna know why?

Nah we're good.

Too bad I don't care, so I'm gonna say either ways.

What else can be expected off you?

Have I ever mentioned that I hate you?

Only everyday.

Anyways, the reason for my extra happiness is because its a Friday!! Which means its the weekend tomorrow!!!

I've never been more happy about this, my tight schedule was easing up but I could really use the weekend. 

Just as I was humming and jumping around in my cabin, my phone rang.

I look at the caller id and smile on seeing hubby popping up.

No wonder I messed up the other day.

I quickly answer the call and put the phone against my ear.

"Hello my little wolf," he seemed happy.

"Hi," I smile settling down on my chair.

"What's gotten you all happy?" I ask still smiling like an idiot.

"Well, Nanna had some last minute work so she couldn't come, hence we are going out for dinner so be ready, I will be there to pick you up at 6." he informed.

"6:30, I still have some things to finish off so that I'm free for the weekend," I grin thinking I won't have much to do for two days.

"You mean you will be all mine during the weekend." I could hear his cocky smirk.

Aren't I always? 

"You are, still, I'll make sure your with me the whole weekend," I'm pretty sure his smirk just widened while my eyes went wide.

Why do I always think out loud at the wrong times?

"I don't know but I love it," he teased while I groaned.

"Alright, I need to go and finish my work." my face was now crimson in color.

"Ok ok, be ready at 6:30..oh and its a date. Bye Angel." he hung up before I could say anything.

I smile as I shake my head.

This guy never asks, he just informs about the date.

A knock on my door yanked me out of my thoughts.

"Come in," I say adjusting my already neat table.

"The next patient is ready," one of the nurses' informed for which I nodded and asked her to send them in.

...

"Take care and please don't stress or over work yourself," I say just before they left the door.

Once they left, I sighed. Rubbing my neck, then my temples I took my phone to check the time...6:02pm.

He's gonna be here soon.

I get up, turning around I start rummaging in the drawer looking for the file I was asked to submit.

Where did I keep it? 

A very very safe place seeing that you can't find it.

I never asked you for God's sake!

I'm still gonna answer, that's basically my means of survival.