CHAPTER 45- Good luck

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche

NINA KAPOOR

I open my eyes on feeling a tingling feeling in my nose. Groaning slightly, I rub my nose with the back of my palm only to feel something watery on my hand. 

My eyes snap open to examine the back of my palm only to find it a little wet. 

I groan louder and cover myself completely under the blanket on realizing I did indeed catch a cold.

I hate Arjun for doing this to me!

"What's wrong?" Arjun's sleepy yet husky deep voice broke my chain of thoughts.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing," I snap from under the blanket.

He chuckled before I felt him pull his hand carefully from under me and sit up. He then pulled down the blanket to reveal a very irritated me.

I glare at him and you know what he does?

He smiled before yawing and man he looked cute.

Are you kidding me? I still find him cute when he's the reason I have a cold right now.

Its you we are talking about so....its very much possible.

Come to think of it, its true...I hate you.

Its an honor.

Go away....please.

Nope.

Kill me already!

"AHH!" I yell before jumping off the bed and glaring harder at him.

"Why'd you tickle me?!" I grit my teeth.

"Because you were again lost in your world....again," he smiled sweetly before getting off the bed himself and stretching.

He's just flexing his beautiful muscles at this point.

I stand there glaring at him.

"Why are glaring at me at-" he took his phone and looked back at me "-10:30 in the morning?" he raised his brows with an amused look on his gorgeous face.

"Because I hate you!" I throw my hands above my head frustrated and start walking to the washroom.

Suddenly I'm pulled back, my back hits his hard as rock yet insanely comfortable chest. He wound his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my should. 

I wriggled in his grip trying to get out but in vain.

"Arjun let go, I'm not in the mood," I say still trying.

"Why are you extra cranky today?" his question made me face him with a very angry look.

I narrow my eyes at him then sigh in frustration.

"Arjun please, leave me alone," my voice came out tired and I felt my throat ache.

Kill me!

He frowned then without removing his hands stood in front of me with his hands still on my waist.

"Are not feeling well?" he lowered himself to my level and was about to touch my forehead when I swatted his hand away and moved away from him.

"Yes, all thanks to you I have a cold now," I smile then glare.

"You pushing me into the pool is my fault?" he raised his brows and smiled like I just cracked a joke.

"No, but you pulled me in with you!" I raise my voice.