CHAPTER 37- Hey, I'm not stubborn!

"What is love? It is the morning and the evening star." — Sinclair Lewis

NINA KAPOOR

I'm dead!

Or maybe your just overdramatic right now

I could feel her rolling her eyes at me, oh how I wish I could strangle her.

She's just adding on to the headache that's slowly and painfully killing me. Right now my head feels like someone is bashing it with a hammer from the inside.

I groan as the morning light hit my face, fantastic, I'm going to be tortured to death.

Yay me!

"Angel" Arjun's deep voice reached my ears while I was busy cursing at everything and anything that has caused my headache.

"Wake up, come on" I felt Arjun gently shake my shoulders which in turn made my head shake resulting in my head to hurt even more.

"I swear to god Arjun, shake me again and you don't wanna find out what I do with your fingers." I snap at him then groan as I open my eyes letting them adjusting to the light.

His sexy and deep chuckle somehow calmed me down.

I finally open my eyes only to be met with bright white light blinding me all over again.

"Close the blinds already!" I exclaim annoyed as I shield my eyes from the sun in one palm while the other was holding my weight as I sat in a upright position.

"Why does it feel like my head will explode any moment now and I might end up dying in the process?" I mutter rubbing my eyes and holding my head in my palms massaging my temples.

"Hangover effects, and you won't die." Arjun answered, gently pulling both my wrist and placing a white pill in one hand and placing a glass of water in the other.

"Great" I mumble but my eyes fly wide open on realizing what he said.

"Hangover?!" I shriek while he was smirking as if waiting for me to realize what he said

Oh god.

"Yup, you my dear angel, had ten vodka shots because you found the glasses to be really cute." I legit chocked on the water I drank at the clearly wrong time, I soon went into a couching fits while Arjun was rubbing my back grinning cheekily. 

That can't be good.

That's never good!

Agreed.

What is wrong with me? I drank something out of a glass because the glass were cute?! But again come to think of it, I am capable to these things. Hence why Kajol never lets me go anywhere alone other than the hospital.

"What are you grinning for?" I narrow my eyes at him suspiciously once my couching died down.

"I suggest you freshen up, eat, drink and do whatever you want before I tell you everything that went down after you were drunk." with that he motioned me to take the pill and went to the kitchen leaving me stunned and worried....really really worried.

I took the pill and walked to the washroom still clutching my head while Arjun just laughed at my misery. I stuck my tongue out at him and walked away.

A long and hot shower....here I come!!

...

I sigh in satisfaction walking out the washroom and move to the dressing table to tie my hair in a bun when something caught my attention...right below my ear.