CHATER 29- I like you

"There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved." -George Sand

NINA KAPOOR

"Guess I'll have to show you then" he grinned while I frowned in confusion.

"What d-" I was cut off when Arjun cupped my cheek and dipped his head further down and crashed his lips to mine.

Holy Shit!

My body froze and mind stopped working due to immense shock and surprise. All my senses were chucked out the window like a piece of paper.
He....did he just....he just...kissed me?!....he just kissed me!!

His lips felt soft and plump as he gently moved them against mine. The sparks and fireworks I felt shot a feeling of unexplainable pleasure in me. The bolts of electricity that coursed through my body was a whole another story along with the dragons in my tummy roaring and flying in happiness, my heart fluttering and managing a few somersaults here and there as goosebumps formed on my skin.
 All in all, it felt like I was on Cloud 9 yet I was kind of flustered.

Only then did I realize that I was still standing frozen due to shock with my eyes wide open. Given the way he worked his magic, my shock soon dissolved to form a sort of happiness and....satisfaction? and I found myself give in and move my lips against his, imitating his actions as my eyes slowly closed shut on their own account. 
All my nerves and anxiousness melted away leaving a relaxed and slightly flushed me behind.

The second I kissed him back, he caught me by my waist with one hand as he pulled me even more close that our bodies were pressed together and there was no absolute gap left between us, while the other found its way at the back of my neck as he angled it for better access. My hands automatically found his neck and settled there. The heat radiating off his body to mine made me feel hot and flushed, the warmth emitting off his mouth heating mine made it hard to suppress a moan ready to escape at the slightest chance.

As kiss started getting heated, his hand tightened around my waist while the other travelled from my neck to my hair as he pulled the hairband to free my hair and massaged my scalp. I sighed into the kiss not wanting to let my throat betray me and let my moan escape.
My left hand cupped his jaw while the right was lost in his insanely soft and smooth hair. The minty-ness of his mouth tasted delicious and the softness of his lips made me crave for more and more.

The kiss was soft and gentle yet full of passion making my knees go weak and become jelly and wobbly, if he wasn't holding me I would be kissing the floor right now.  

After kissing for god knows how long we finally pulled apart much to my dismay, both of us panting slightly, our chests heaving up and down against each other, hands still in the same position holding each other impossibly close. Our foreheads were joined together, my eyes still closed and I could feel his hot breath fan over my nose, cheeks and lips, which are pretty much swollen due to his assault which I happened to love.

That's when realization hit me like a bolt of lightening.
My first kiss! that too with Arjun!! And to make it even better he initiated it!
One thing I knew for sure was that the kiss....was pure bliss and heavenly. It felt like I was floating in air.

Whoa! I just had my first kiss!! Man it feels so good. I never knew kissing the person you love could make you feel so elated.
I could still feel his lips on mine and the tingling feeling as he worked his magic, the sparks and electricity producing a strange yet amazing feeling in me.

I slowly opened my eyes to be met with Arjun's black ones except they look a little darker now, love, affection, adoration, admiration and a bit of desire swirled in them. He too had a small smile which widened on seeing my open eyes, I reciprocated his actions.

His Replaced Brideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें