CHAPTER 12- Lucky pen

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world."

NINA KAPOOR

"WHAT!!!" 

What happened!? Who died?!?! I jumped on my bed hearing a loud voice booming in the house.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T FIND IT?!?!" Arjun screamed his voice sounding deadly.

Why the hell is he screaming at.....7:48 in the morning.

"WELL FIND IT!" he yelled at the poor soul on the other end of the phone.

If your wondering how I'm not surprised of this behavior I was when Nanna told me about it and it makes sense, world's biggest CEO, who is cold and arrogant and emotionless.

I get up from the bed and tie my hair into a decent bun and walk out to see him close to throwing scratch that, almost throwing his phone out of the window. 

"DO NOT THROW THAT PHONE!" I yelled as I half walked and half ran to him like you do while crossing the road when a vehicle is waiting for you to go. Yeah its awkward.

"What the heck are you screaming like this for?" I fold my arms on my chest and raise my brow.

"My PA lost something important to me!" he exclaimed throwing his hands in the air and sitting on the couch resting his head on his hands.

"How important is it?" I asked worried as to what he must have lost.

"Extremely important! Today I have a very important meeting with Mr. Waltz, a huge business man is coming today for a deal and I HAVE to get it!" I told frustrated.

What did he lose?

"Did he lose files? data?" I kept guessing when he spoke

"Kabeer my PA lost my lucky pen!" he got up and ran his fingers through is hair

Holy pe- hold on, did he just say lucky pen?!

"I heard correct, right? he lost your lucky.... pen?" I frowned in confusion. Since when do CEOs have lucky pens!?

"YES!!" 

"You have a lucky pen?" I was still stuck at the part where he told me he lost his lucky pen, I'm processing please stand by.

"YES! and now he's lost it!" he was close to yelling but saw my stare which said yell-again-and-you-don't-want-to-know-what-I-do. 

What? Kajol is my best friend don't blame me!

"Don't laugh" he pointed his finger since I was close to cracking up to laugh like a crazy person on 10 different types of drugs.

"Its funny seeing that CEOs have lucky pens too." I said doing everything in my power to hold my laugh

He just pouted and sat beside me. 

He looks adorable with that pout. Like a ten year old boy who lost his favorite action figure.

"Question, how many lucky pens do you have?" my curiosity is eating me now

"Only one" he sighed

"Wait how is only one enough for you?" I frown

"I only sign deals with it" he said 

"Exactly, how is only one enough!?" 

He just chuckled and shook his head but still had that cute pout.

"Ok hold on" I got up and left to my room

I rummaged through my bag and...aha! found it.

I went back to him "here" I hold my lucky pen to him

His Replaced BrideOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara