CHAPTER 9- I'M SLEEPY!!

"Its not about what you have in life, but who you have."

NINA SURESH

Please, please, please get through....I can't drive 8 hours a day just for a freaki-OH MY GODDD!!! It got through. FINALLY!

OK, so I'm guessing you guys are probably wonder what I' blabbering about so here it is, since I'll be living with Arjun, the hospital is extremely far away, I need to drive 4 hours go get here and going back is another headache, so I applied for a transfer and after three days of questioning, interviews and what not it I finally got it at a different Apollo branch that is closer.

Its already Wednesday today and this week started of with me thinking my engagement was a dream followed by dad's wrath when I told him I don't want to burden him by taking his car and I could take a cab and only god knows how I made it out alive that day. 

One thing I learnt that day- Never, ever in your life make the Kapoors angry because you may not live to see the sun next day.

Anyways I barely managed to escape his wrath, then comes the part where I've been travelling 8 hours a day just for getting a goddam transfer. 

Here I am now, exhausted but happy about the fact that I got it. Now I have to go and pick Kajol up, she'll be staying with us too till the end of th-my wedding. I have to wait for about....90 minutes till she finishes her work. Its already 2pm, waiting for her and by the time we leave it would be 3:45 pm to 4pm. Fantastic!

By the time I reach the hotel it'll be 8:30 or 9 given the traffic. 

I better inform mom and dad about it or Veer with give them the idea that I got kidnapped, but please kidnapping me is as hard as moving a hundred year old tree with your hands. 

Sure like you'd never go behind anyone who offers you a kit kat

That's an exception!!

Of course it is

In my defense....

Go on I'm waiting

FINE! Its easy to kidnap me. I sigh defeated,

by your own conscience

I take my phone out to call mom about inform her about me coming late today.

Mom answered on the second ring "Did it go through?" was the first thing she asked.

"Yes mom it got though" I say making my way to the car. I could at this point practically she her smile and maybe even do her little happy dance. Honestly she's the one of the most caring person who I have ever met.

"I would have made something special, but I still can considering this is my son's hotel so I could just go to the kitchen, I'll do that" she muttered to herself but I could clearly hear her and it brought a smile on my face on seeing that she actually cares for me.

"Ok so I'll cook your favorite butter panner for dinner today, you should be home by 8 right?" she asked and I could already tell she was making a mental list of the things she needs.

"No mom there's no need for i-" she cut me off "of course there is a need for it!" she exclaimed.

I just laughed "and what are you laughing at young lady?" now I could see her narrowing her eyes at me. Yeah, I've spent a lot of time with her this week even with all this travelling.

"Nothing mom and I wont be home before 9 because I have to pick up Kajol too so we can go and get the things tomorrow, she doesn't get out till 3:30" I sighed thinking of how much I'll have to drive.