CHAPTER 5- Started the date without me

"Ture friends don't judge each other, they judge other people together"

NINA SURESH

"Make sure to eat properly and don't carry heavy things." I said as my last patients were leaving saying a thank you.

I sighed "Are all my appointments done for the day?" I asked through the intercom to the receptionist. "Yes doctor you are done for the day." He informed me. I thanked him and packed my stuff and made my way out after informing I would be leaving early.

It was already 3:57 pm and I was supposed to meet them at 4. After messaging them that I was running late I started my scooty and went towards 'Mom's cafe'.

I reached there in about 15 minutes and went in only to be greeted by the delicious smell of Anju aunty's hot chocolate. I spotted my two friends in our usual table.

"Don't tell me you started the date without me" I said as I stood behind Sejal with a wide smile.

I must be looking like an idiot but who cares!

You always do and people do care you know since you scare them away. 

I internally rolled my eyes and didn't realize me and Sejal were hugging.

"We can never start without you now can we?" Sejal said with a same smile like mine. Kajol was too busy browsing at the menu to even acknowledge me but hey everyone loves food.

I sat down beside Sejal and she started telling me her experience in Europe and everything and Kajol was busy looking at her phone.

"OH MY GOD!!!" she screamed and me and Sejal both jumped at her sudden outburst but realized it was related to a certain blue eyed creature. We just rolled her eyes at her for which she glared and stuck her tongue out at us.

"What did she see this time?" Anju aunty asked as she came to us. She's the sweetest soul alive on the planet earth just like Rinu aunty who hasn't answered my calls yet and these two idiots.

"The same aunty, the same" Sejal  sighed. 

She just chuckled at Kajol whose engrossed on her phone like her life depended on it to even know what was happening. She can so easily be kidnapped. Just start talking about anything related to Ian Somerhalder and she'll follow you like a lost puppy.

After a while of me and Sejal talking, by some miracle Kajol decided to join us  in our conversation. We spoke about anything and everything but still haven't spoken about the Arjun situation.

Sejal went to the washroom and I took the chance and spoke to Kajol "Let's tell her about Arjun and the marriage deal and leave out the part where I love him, okay?" I said but before she could answer Sejal came back so Kajol just nodded when she was looking away.

"Ok so Sejal, you remember Arjun Kapoor, the one from our school who is now the CEO of the world's top company 'Kapoor Enterprises'?" I said.

"Yes......" she dragged the s and eyed me suspiciously as she continued "what about him?"

She was about to sip her coffee when I pulled it out of her hands and put if far from her reach. 

"My coffee, I'll die without it, come on give it bac-" I cut her off "He's getting married to Ankita in two weeks" I told her and waited.

Here it comes

She first looked at me like I just told her I was mated to a hot alpha, then she chocked on air or her saliva I couldn't tell, then looked at me again with her eyes wide like saucers and then she almost screamed, key word being almost.

"WH-" I covered her mouth with my hands on time and turned to look and.....oh thank god Anju aunty didn't hear it, she'll kick us out if we scream again. A few customers were looking at me weirdly as I had one of my hands covering my best friends mouth and my other best friend was laughing making weird noises. 

I hushed both of them and slowly took my hands out of Sejal's mouth once I was sure she won't scream. As I brought my hands back my palms were....wet? what the????

I then saw Sejal smirking and I realized.

Ewwww

I wiped my hands on her shirt itself she tried backing away but I wiped it.

"What the hell did you lick my hand for?" I whisper-yelled at her.

"Because you denied my right to scream" she said was about to scream again but I was fast enough to cover her mouth again. This time I could feel her licking my hand.

I immediately pulled it back and wiped my hands.

"What is wrong with you? one more sound from our table and Anju aunty will throw us out of here by our ears and you"-I said glaring at Kajol- stop laughing like an idiot!" I exclaimed and went to wash my hands.

And they say I'm the immature one in the three of us.

"How the fucking hell did he even agree to marry her? Have you seen her freaking face?" Sejal asked as soon as I sat down.

I just chuckled "What face? I even forgot how she looks like under all the makeup." "Tell me about it, even a cosmetics shop won't have as she has on her face" Kajol said.

"But how did he even agree? Oh wait, if he marries her he becomes your brother-in-law!" Sejal exclaimed happily but hearing it itself broke my heart.

Kajol sensing it changed the subject effortlessly to Damon Salvatore but my mind kept drifting back to the person who conquered my heart without even having the slightest idea about it.

~~~~~~~~~

Ok so a few things:

- I'm sorry the chapter is so small, its just a filler one, sorry again. I just wanted to show their friendship.

- Sorry for updating late, had school then studies, and exams! got busy

- Thank you so so so much for reading my book!!! We have 60 reads!!!! That's hugeeeee!!!! Thank you soooo much!! Never thought I would get so many reads! 

Hope you like the chapter and do vote and comment.

Have a great day or night!!

Stay safe and stay healthy!!!

Until the next update, Byeeeeee:))

Love,                                                                                                                                                                                             RP🖤