CHAPTER 27- This is NOT Arjun!

"I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow." -Leo Christopher

NINA KAPOOR

I storm towards the washroom in the drawing room glaring at Arjun who was already glaring at me and if our glare could kill, we would have died quiet a few times by now.

I turned around and walked into the washroom when I saw him heading towards me like I was his prey, and slammed the door shut with a loud bang. I myself flinched at the noise.

The sound of the door banging echoed around, I just hope I didn't break the door. I leaned against the door, clenched my jaw and fisted my hand before I go on my rampage and end up breaking anything my hands could get. Fresh warm tears form in my eyes and I don't stop them instead let them flow as they please with my brain revolving around Arjun's sudden, strange and scary behavior.

What the hell is wrong with him?!?!

Why is he behaving like this!?!?

Everything was fine till now!!!

This is NOT Arjun!

I rest my both palms on the counter, closed my eyes to try to calm myself down to prevent myself from going out to yell and possibly kill Arjun.

AHHHHH!!!!!

I'm going crazy!

I open my eyes and look down to see my phone....or atleast that's what it was. It was completely shattered, its not even turning ON!!! I look at it again and try to switch it on but in vain.

My eyes then fall on my reflection on my phone, a broken, fragile, scared girl looked back at me. 

That reflection explained how I feel on the inside, broken, scared, guilty, angry....all at myself.

Arjun's outburst just opened up a wound that he himself helped me cover and somewhat heal and bury it deep in my heart and mind, but now, its all open for anyone to come and bruise it all over again.

I jumped and yelped slightly when I heard a loud crash outside followed by a door being banged shut.

I slowly and cautiously go out to find Arjun, but he was no where to be found. I go around the drawing room and then the kitchen and find one of the vases in hundred different pieces scattered around the floor.

I sighed.
Arjun.

I went away not having the strength or mood to clean the mess up, I go and sit on the couch with my elbows resting my thighs and my head between my hands. 

My mind then drifts back to morning, flashing everything that happened till now.

Flashback to the morning

I woke up to again find Arjun's hand on my waist. At least we aren't sleeping on top of each other or crushing each other's hand or legs tangled together and things like that.

For the first time in 6 days, yeah days, its already Saturday today, we went to many places but we still haven't visited the Eiffel Tower, he keeps saying he'll take but still hasn't. Anyways for the first time in 6 days, he's actually sleeping on his side!

That's huge, let me tell you. I try to get up but nope his grip on me just got firmer. I kept trying and squirming and moving when I felt him tighten his grip more.

My hulk is awake I see.

I sighed "Arjun" I turned to look at my right to find him already looking at me with an adorable smile, his eyes half open, his black orbs still had their spark. His hair messily falling on his forehead and pillow.