CHAPTER 38- Home sweet home

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

NINA KAPOOR

"You got everything?" Arjun asked coming into the room while I threw my last piece of clothing into the suitcase.

"Yup" I answer trying to close the suitcase containing my now dirty cloths thrown inside....unfolded.

I groan when it doesn't close and glare at the suitcase for not closing.

Yeah its the suitcases' fault right?

Oh hush it will you?

"You should try folding them." his voice laced with amusement.

"I'm too lazy" I resort narrowing my eyes at him and continue my struggle.

"Good luck" he sang and walked out while I peeped in the direction he left in disbelief.

And here I thought he would help.

That's your mess not his love.

I'm aware, thank you.

Stupid conscience.

Hey I can hear you!

It was meant to be heard!!

"Why do you look like you having a mental battle with yourself." Arjun sudden voice scared me.

"Jeez!! Warn me before speaking next time will you?!" I rebuke calming my racing heart.

"How do you expect me to warn you without speaking?" he questioned with a smug smile while I just narrowed my eyes at him and sighed.

"Forget it" I mumble finally getting the zip to close.

I smiled proudly at myself and flashed him a toothy smile.

...

"Arjun?!" I yell.

"Coming!" he yelled back from the washroom.

Once I recheck the room and made sure all our stuff is packed and loaded in the car downstairs, I quickly throw my hair in a messy ponytail and not the messy that's done on purpose but the one that is I'm-late-and-this-is-the-best-I-got kind of messy, its pretty bad...I know.

I check my outfit which was a cream colored hoodie with a black leggings and white sneakers.

"Alright, we got everything?" Arjun asked coming out the washroom running his fingers through his messy yet sexy hair

"Yup" I answer as my eyes wander around his body. The white shirt traced perfectly sculpted abs really well while the brown jacket that was rolled up to his elbows, hugged his upper body well. He finished his look with a dark blue jeans and white tennis shoes.