CHAPTER 44- Oh my God

"I've tried so many times to think of a new way to say it, and it's still I love you." —Zelda Fitzgerald

NINA KAPOOR

It has been a week since Sejal visited, Kajol is recovering fast to everyone's surprise seeing that her injuries were severe. Her will power did most of the work of getting her back on track.

She straight up refused to use a wheelchair and even glared daggers at the poor doctor who saved her life when he started explaining the risks of not using one. Noticing her glare, no other tried to convince her, including us. It is safe to say the hospital staff is terrified of her glares.  Anyways, she's walking around with a pair crutches under her arm. Veer has not left her out of his sight unless she was with someone else. He stays with her in the hospital despite her protests and Veer is a stubborn one if her can actually manage to escape her glares and murderous stares when she doesn't get her way. And I haven't gotten any similar message or note or whatever it is I got the other day about Kajol's accident much to my relief. This just confirmed my suspicion that it was a prank, a very desperate and stupid prank.

It was right now 8 in the evening, Nanna had prepared dinner and left, I was walking around this ginormous house trying to find my husband dearest.

Finally reaching his office/ library door, I opened it to be met with darkness and silence. I sighed, my feet hurt and I'm way too lazy to go all the way down again to start my second round of search hunt for him.

Maybe I should just assign a team for these situations who will help me find my missing husband who happens to be hidden in new corners of the house I never knew existed till I found him.

I take my phone out and call him only to find out he's not answering which is just making me more annoyed by the minute.

Where does this guy go? He's always working either in the home office or our room. Where else can he be at?

Sighing in frustration, I go back all the way down and by that I mean the floor that is below the drawing room. I know, this is exactly what I mean my a ginormous house which is way too big for a person. How the heck did he live in this huge house alone all this time?

As I wandered around the floor I've never step foot, the interiors caught my eye. You know what it had? Absolutely nothing, it was just a plain empty marble floored place with just one door a little further.

Lets try that as well shall we?

Why not? I've been all around the house except this place, maybe I'll find him.

Maybe you won't.

I'm just gonna ignore you.

Yeah keep saying that and talking to me.

I roll my eyes at her.

Stupid conscience.

Stupid Ninu.

I finally make it to the door, wrapping my fingers on its knob, I push it open only to be met with a very delicious sight.

Food?

More like a shirtless Arjun....working out.

I breath in sharply on seeing him.

I stand there breathless gawking at him like a creepy stalker.

Hey, don't blame me! Its hard to take your eyes off something this....luring and tasty.

Hold up! Did I just say tasty?! No no no!!