CHAPTER 55- Because you're mine!

NINA KAPOOR

My eyes fly open on hearing my alarm blaring in our silent room which was previously filled with our loud noises.

With a slight groan I reach over to my phone to turn it off and sigh into the warmth next to me.

Cuddling closer I glance up to find Arjun sleeping quite peacefully.
Did I mention he was naked?
No? Well, Arjun Kapoor is naked.

My face turned red with embarrassment when I realised even I was naked and everything that happened last night came crashing down in my head like a movie.

Lat night...was...amazing!

I hid my face into his chest trying to suppress back my big smile and take a deep breath.

Anyone would have thought he would be a beast when it comes to 'bed activities' but man he handled me like I was delicate piece of glass...he made sure I was completely comfortable with every move.

"Red might be your colour." his husky voice said lowly rising the hair behind my neck as goosebumps cover my exposed skin.

"Really?" I ask meeting his eyes with a light smile.

He hummed gazing at me. He pulled me closer by my waist and my body shivered as I realised his hand on my bare skin.
It honestly felt like everything came to a halt as we soaked in every feature of each other.

His alarm suddenly rang jerking us back to reality. He sighed in annoyance as he reached over to turn it off.

Taking the opportunity, I got up wrapping the sheet over my body I pulled myself off the bed when I was suddenly forced to stop moving.

I glace behind by turning only my neck to see him popped on his elbow as he gave me a weird look.

"What?" I ask confusion laced in my voice.

"What are you trying to hide?" he raised his brow while I frowned.

"Huh?"

"I've seen everything under that sheet, so why are you hiding?" he asked making me gawk at him in utter surprise.

He's lost it.

Technically he's right.

Shut up! Go away!

"What do you want me to do? Walk around naked?" I ask smiling sarcastically.

"Why not? I don't see any problem in it." he shrugged sitting up.

My eyes go wide as I come up with a response. 

Instead I just glare at him and try walking before I pulled back...just this time I landed on his lap magically.

How does he do this? He was sitting on the other side of bed and I turn around for less than a millisecond and he's next to me.

He's Arjun Kapoor darling. Don't question him.

I internally rolled my eyes at her.

"You know..." he trailed off as he peppered soft kisses on my shoulder making me shudder.

I sucked in a sharp breath and bite my lower lip to keep myself from making any kind of sound.

"We should save water and shower together, do you realise how much increase there is in global warming." he said facing me with a grin.

I gave him a 'really?!' look and rolled my eyes.

"You know what? You are right." I said smiling.

His face lightened up like a Christmas tree immediately when I continued speaking.