CHAPTER 15- Happy tears

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss

NINA KAPOOR

I woke up the next day to my phone ringing.

Why? Why am I the only one to suffer like this and wake up every freaking day???

I roll on my be- wait bed??

I don't remember coming to my room yesterday then how???

Arjun!!! What is with your brain??

Right Arjun!

Ring! Ring!

Hold on! I'm coming

Groaning, I reach my phone and see the caller id- mom

I answer "Morning Hun" she chirps

"Morning mom" I say and yawn.

"So you and Arjun are coming here for lunch, just wanted to inform you". she said leaving no room for any denial

"Yes mam" I get up from the bed and go to the washroom, I put the phone on speaker and start brushing pitching hmms, yeahs, nopes, yes here and there.

After talking for about 30 minutes, dad called mom "I'll see you in the afternoon Ninu, bye"

"Bye mom" I say and cut the call.

I look at the time, its 9am.

I decide to call Kajol and then go down and make breakfast.

"I swear if this call is not important I'm gonna book a flight now and murder you" she threatened me.

Shit! I forgot she doesn't come for another week. I'm so dead!

I don't say anything and cut the call immediately. I look at the phone like Kajol might end up coming from it and killing me.

I wait for about 5 minutes and when the call doesn't come I breath in relief.

I go, shower and wear my dark blue full sleeved pajama top and black pants.

I look at the time...9:34am. 

I make my way to the kitchen, debating between pancakes and waffles and waffles won in the end.

As I decent the stairs, I smell something extremely delicious.

I jump down the stairs and go to the kitchen to find.... Arjun cooking!?!?

His back was facing towards me, but that didn't stop me from checking him out.

His broad shoulders, his biceps, his white tee covering his upper body like a second skin. How can someone look this good even in the morning, oh lets not forget about his bedhead hair, making his look even more sexy than he already is.

"If your done, here's your coffee." he broke me out of my trance.

Fuc- fudge! he caught me!! Will the floor be sweet enough to open up and swallow me as a whole?

No, ok great.

I look down due to my embarrassment and my blush, I sit on the chair and take the coffee, I sip it and look up to see his smirking.

Have I mentioned how I hate that sexy smirk?! No? well I hate it!!

"Are you cooking" I try to change the subject