CHAPTER 56- Let's cut the cake!

"When I say I love you more, I don't mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most." – Unknown

NINA KAPOOR

I can't believe its Arjun's birthday in two days!

It feels as though only yesterday I spent an entire day spending explaining my plan to everyone and might I add that everyone was quite happy and proud of it.

And these past weeks we have spent an excessive amount of time with little Nayank who has managed to charm us in more ways than one. Arjun and I have grown so fond of him that its only a matter of time before we adopt him.

"Angel?" Arjun called out pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Ya?" I go closer to him and Nayank situated in Arjun's arms.

"This one here is demanding ice cream," he told grinning widely.

"My, then we must get to it immediately!" I replied lightly pinching Nayank's cheeks.

"Lets go!!" he jumped in Arjun's arms causing us to erupt in laughter.

We obliged and took him around for ice cream.

...

"I think we should adopt him," Arjun glancing at me briefly before focusing back on the road.

"I agree," I smile holding his hand placed on the arm rest.

He tightened his firm and comfortable silence filled the air as we drove back while my mind was pre occupied with my surprise for Arjun.

...

"What keeps taking over your mind other than me these days?" Arjun asked snaking his arms around my waist as I washed the dishes.

"What made you think its not you I'm thinking about?" I raise my brows with a playful smile peeping at him.

He chuckled lightly before dipping his head and placing light and feathery kisses on the junction of my neck and shoulder.

I shudder under his hold as my heart rate picked up quicker than I had expected....how does he still have such effects over me?

He snuggled his face into my neck as I tried not to drop the plate from my already soapy and slippery hands.

I was finally done, but Arjun hadn't budged... not that I minded.

Of course not.

Shut up, go away!

The minute I dried my hand I was suddenly turned around only to face Arjun's chest. His hands slipped to my hip and quickly hoist me up settling me on the slab.

My hands automatically caught hold of his shoulder to steady myself. My eyes finally met his filled with love and lust.

His eyes briefly dropped to my lips before finding its way back to my eyes as if asking my permission.

I don't know what caught over me but I answered his unasked question by capturing his lips by mine. He was soon to reply by pulling me closer by my hip and his standing between my thighs. My hands went around his neck as lips worked their magic over my neck and collar bone by placing sloppy and wet kisses all over causing me moan. The minute my hand got lost in his soft hair a groan escaped his mouth.

His one hand left my hip and caressed my cheek softly as he reattached his lips to mine and they moved in sync. His other hand went lower my hips till they settled on my thigh lightly squeezing them making me wriggle and gasp lightly, Arjun took the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth exploring every inch passionately.