CHAPTER 23- Not again!

"I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once." -John Green

NINA KAPOOR

I turned on my phone to see for any new messages, and lets just say I found a hell lot of them.

My inbox was spammed and bombarded with a hell lot of questions. I furrowed my brows in confusion, what is going on?

Kajol had also sent a photo, I maximized it and faced the shock of my life.

"Hotshot Arjun Kapoor, CEO of 'Kapoor Enterprises' spotted his wife Dr. Nina Kapoor outside the airport"

Not again!

This happened last time too, it happened about a month ago when Arjun had yet again decided to drop me and left no room for argument. Once he drove off from there a couple of people who surrounded me at the entrance not allowing me to get inside, I panicked. They had cameras, notepads, pens, mics too. I knew that instant....media.

The fired question at me which went from 'how do you know Arjun Kapoor?' to 'Are you sleeping with him for money?" I was furious at that question but didn't say anything and kept my head down and tried walking in but one of the reporters yanked my hand pulling me back. I freaked out even more so I yelled for security. I even bruised my hand that day!

It took the 4 security guards about 15 minutes to get me inside safely and about 20 minutes to kick them out. By evening I thought this would have settled down. but boy I was wrong. I step foot out and was immediately blinded by a bright flashlight. The entrance was surrounded by paparazzi's blocking the way out.

FLASH! FLASH! CLICK! FLASH! 

I didn't lose my eyes that day which I was insanely grateful for.

I had managed to get out without them noticing me, perks of being short! Just as I was about to slip into my car and drive off, one of the reporters spotted me and yelled "She's getting away!!! Get her!!" and with that all of them ran in my direction. My eyes went wide open and mouth hung low but I quickly recovered and started running in the opposite direction. They chased me around the parking lot, I became a prey infront of their eyes, I dodged so many of them by running between cars, I had basically relived my childhood of playing 'choor police'! (choor- thief). 

We then played hide and seek with me hiding between cars and this went on for 15 minutes until one of the receptionist who also happens to be my friend opened the backdoor for me, I sprinted to it and locked it at the speed of light and breathed in relief. I have never been more thankful of him till that day.

After securing the backdoor we headed back to the front was no less than before, and to make things better, more paparazzi were crowding the entrance pushing and pulling each other to get a glimpse inside.

By god's grace no one was in the hospital seeing it was already 8:30 and most of the doctors had gone home already. There were only a few of us and all of them except me were staying the night in the hospital so it was not a problem for them but me, I had to get home! And today itself I chose to strictly say no to Arjun when he offered to pick me up since I was coming late. My luck!

 I had called Arjun and told him about to the whole situation, he was there to pick me within 17 minutes along with 5 huge, well built, muscular giants as bodyguards, Dom being one of them. They cleared a path and Arjun rushed in to make sure I was safe. Once he was sure nothing other the purple color on my wrist had happened to me which made him extremely pissed, his hands circled around my waist and pulled me close to him, I was practically tucked under him. He moved out, with me holding on to him like my life depended on it due to morning's incident, I don't want to be yanked off again. Only I know how panicked and anxious I got. Plus my hand hurts, not good for a doctor.