CHAPTER 13- Do NOT kill anyone

"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." —Robert A. Heinlein

NINA SURESH

Beep! Beep! Beep! 

Why are alarm clocks so damn annoying!?

So that people like you can wake up. Now wake up!

Urggg!!! I'm gonna murder the person who invented alarm clocks! But hey on the bright side I'm not deaf. I told Kajol about what Arjun told me last night and right now I'm extremely grateful to be able to hear.

I slam my hand on my phone to shut the annoying sound filling my room.

I slowly get up and lean on the bed and lean on the headboard.

I was half way through yawning when Arjun's voice scared the living hell out of me.

"HE WHAT?!" he screamed

How does this guy have energy to yell so much everyday early in the morning?

"AND YOUR TELLING ME THIS NOW??? KABEER!!" I swear my head will burst anytime now.

I open the door to see Arjun pacing back and forth running is hand through his soft black hair showing his biceps.

Stop drooling and try to safe that poor soul on the other of the phone.

Right

I go and tap his shoulder which results in him turning towards me and his expressions went from glaring to..... caring?

Hey that rhymed!

Concentrate!

'Why are you yelling?' I mouthed, he pointed a finger asking me to wait.

"Well get the things ready!" he cut the call and glared at the innocent phone. 

He was again close to throwing his phone but I took it from his hand on time and said "Uh- huh, stop throwing your phone, what did it do you?"

He ran his fingers through his hair and went and stood in the balcony. I followed him and remembered yesterday's events with the lucky pe-

Holy stars!

"What happened to your deal" I asked suddenly

"Don't know" he muttered

"Don't know?" I frowned confused. "What do you mean?"

"Well he said he'd think about it and get back to us on Friday but now he is coming today itself and Kabeer forgot to inform me!" he said annoyed.

"That's good...right? leaving the part where Kabeer forgot to tell you." I added the last part after seeing his expression which clearly screams 'No' to the good part.

Maybe my lucky pen is not working for him?

"Its good I guess since he usually says no on spot, this is the first time he he said he'll think about it." he sighed

"You'll get the deal, don't worry" I kept my hands on his shoulders.

He looked at me and I suddenly blushed due and to make things even better my brain decided it would be fun to replay yesterday's events.

Why do my body parts hate me so much?

"I need to get ready" I immediately took my hands off his shoulders and ran from there.

I closed the door and leaned on it. I can't make a fool of myself more than this.

You can, that's what you do best babe