CHAPTER 53- Do. Not. Move

NINA KAPOOR

I can't believe its already the weekend. Its been exactly 6 days since everything happened and Arjun, Kajol, Veer, mom, dad, Annie and Nanna have all been doing so much to keep me busy so I don't have time to even think about anything else and I cannot be any more grateful to them.

I was currently at Kajol's house zoning off while she just kept rambling random things that went from the gorgeous blue eyes of Ian Somerhaulder, her words not mine, to cursing Arjun to screw her over a simple mistake in some document.

"Snap out of it!" Kajol snapped her fingers in front of my eyes pulling me back to reality.

"What are you thinking so deeply that you can't even listen to me?" she asked fake offended.

"Sorry," I smile with an apologetic look.

"Whatever," she just narrowed her eyes at me when her eyes suddenly went wide.

"What?" I raise both my brows.

"What's the date today?" she asked...excited?

"Um...16th August....?" I trailed off questioning while she just gave me 'think-hard' look.

I still kept frowning in confusion.

16th August....16Th August....16th August....its not anyone's birthday to-

My eyes suddenly went wide as well when realisation hit me harder than a bullet train.

"Its Arjun's birthday...in exactly a MONTH!" I yelled at the end while she now frowned.

"Wait really?" she tilted her head thinking before shrugging.

"I guess but that's not it!" she threw her hands in the air scoffing.

"What is it then?" I ask my mind still wandering around his birthday.

Due to all this I actually forgot that its his birthday next month.

"Its your 6 month anniversary tomorrow dumbass!!" she screamed in anger and happiness.

"You've been married to him for 6 fucking months now! I'm surprised you guys still haven't divorced....I mean how did he put up with you all this time?" she added on seeing my shocked face hearing the word divorce.

I threw a cushion that was behind me which hit her right on her face.

She glared, I glared back.

"Having a stare off?" Veer's voice rang from behind me.

"Walk in like you own the house again and I'll break your legs," Kajol threatened as Arjun walked in behind Veer who was just grinning ear to ear on an early Saturday morning.

I can't believe its already been half a year since we got married and so much has happened....like heck load of things have happened.

"I love you too," he replied before taking a seat next to her while Arjun sat next to me flashing his cute dimple smile. I smiled in response.

"Ok lets eat, I'm starving," Kajol announced jumping to her feet.

"I'll eat later...not hungry." I said and just as I was about to leave Kajol pulled me back.

"You think I don't know that your not eating properly for nearly a week now? You barely eat 2 times a day now babe and honestly your losing weight for no reason." she lectured with a serious face.

"Hey I eat three times a day!" I defended myself even though I knew it was no use.

"Ya sure but the quantity of food you take is barely for 2 times," she reasoned back with a valid point.