CHAPTER 39- I quit my job

"I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you." — The Alchemist

NINA KAPOOR

"Yes please, just walk in like you own the house," Kajol rolled her eyes while glaring at Arjun who just walked in casually like he walks into our house.

He flashed her a sweet tight lipped smile "These are for you," 

Kajol grasped the cupcake box from his hand and smiled widely upon seeing them.

"What no thanks or anything?" he asked examining the place.

"I'll tell Nanna thanks on my own," she replied with a smile and eye roll.

"And me?" he finally faced her with his eyebrows raised.

"What about you? You just brought the box," she shrugged.

"And her" he pointed his finger at a very shocked and confused me still standing outside with my mouth slightly open.

What can I say? I'm still processing everything.

"Ok, fine, thanks for bringing her." she winked at me while I glared at them both.

Both are just indirectly saying that I'm lazy, which I'm not mind you...

.

.

.

Ok fine! Maybe I am a little-

Right....

Jezz!! Alright, maybe I am very lazy but still. they can't just say that!

"Hey who are you calling lazy?" I narrow my eyes at them once I found my voice back.

"You" both replied at the same time and high fived each other.

Kids

I just rolled my eyes at them.

"So...your gonna just stand there or come in, lover boy has invited himself inside," she glared at him with a fake smile.

"What are you doing here?" I blurt out for which she sighed and put on her 'I'm-explaining-a-5-year-old-baby-now' look.

"I live here babe. I. Am. Your-" she started but I cut her off.

"Seriously? This is how your gonna explain it to me?" I question annoyed.

"Alright, but let me ask you something first, where's my hug? We haven't met in two weeks and now that we do, your just standing there staring at me like I'm the hottest creature on the planet," she exclaims.

"Sorry. But I'll agree you are the hottest creature on the planet!" I grinned before throwing my hands around her.

"I know," she whispered for which I chuckled.

"I'm right here," Arjun said making us look at him amused.

"We should care because?" Kajol questioned with her eyebrows raised.

He just rolled his eyes in response.

"Thought so" she muttered smirking while I giggled.

"I missed you," I mutter into her shoulder.

"I wish I could say the same," she teased.

I pulled away, scoffed and glared at her.

"Come here, of course I missed you specially while shifting, I could have used your help." and by that she means making me do all the work.