CHAPTER 57- My family, My life.

"In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine." - Maya Angelou

ARJUN KAPOOR

My eyes flutter open on feeling soft lips press kisses all over my face. I smile opening my eyes completely to be faced by my Angel grinning.

"Morning," she chirped caressing my jaw. I leaned into her touch, "Morning," I whisper back.

"Okay, get ready I have another surprise for you," she smiled widely.

I frowned, "Another? I thought my birthday was over."

"It is and honestly that necklace was a replacement for this one since it got delayed but now its here and its non refundable," she added when I was about to say something.

God this women will be the death of me.

"Now, please get yourself into the shower, you stink." she said waving her hand in front of her nose. I glared at her playfully before grabbing her by her waist and pulling her on top of me making her squeal in the process.

"Let go of me stinky," she squirmed trying to escape making me tighten my grip to keep her in place.

"Fine I'll go shower but how about you join me?" I ask smiling innocently.

"Hmm as much as I would love to, I'm gonna have to decline," she too smiled innocently resting her chin on my chest.

"Why?" I groaned.

"Who'll make breakfast?" she questioned raising her eyebrow.

"I don't think I'll need breakfast, you're more than sufficient." I smirk while she gaped.

"You Mr. Kapoor are disgusting," she rolled off me and bent to pick my joggers from the floor.

"Well Mrs. Kapoor last night you didn't sound disgusted," I say holding my laugh while she blinked open mouthed.

"You're really gross you know that? Shower and get your ass down." she threw my joggers in my face and left slightly annoyed.

Ah my lovely Angel.

I quickly put them on and left to shower and get dressed.

...

I walk down to the smell of great breakfast.

As I enter I find my Angel at the stove cooking something, quietly creeping up behind her I wrap my hands around her waist making her jump at first then relax into my touch.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask resting my chin on her shoulder.

"Writing a book, why do you ask?" she gave me a side eye and went back to cooking. I chuckled at her response and sighed contently closing my eyes.

"Can you get the plates?" she gestured towards the table.

"Sure thing," I murmur, planting a soft kiss on her shoulder I detach myself from her and get the plates.

When she turned around to grab the plates from me her eyes fell on my neck, the pendant hanging around making her smile.

She plates our food and soon we begin eating with light conversations.

"Okay so for the surprise," she said behind me just as I finished doing the dishes and dried the last one.

"Mhm.." I hum raising my eyebrow at her as she hide whatever it was behind her.

"Take a seat please," I did as I was told.

"Close your eyes and don't peek." she instructed again and I again, I did as I was told.