CHAPTER 28- I'm so sorry

"My soul and your soul are forever tangled." —N.R. Hart

ARJUN KAPOOR

"Fuck!" I yelled stopping the car harshly.

I constantly hit the steering wheel taking my anger and frustration out but in vain. 

I clenched my jaw and tightened the hold on the steering wheel making my knuckles white, as the memories of what happened in the cafe flashed in my mind. The way a random douche was touching her, the fact that she didn't attempt to stop him instead gave in and danced with him. Then him kissing her head, it was a miracle the guy actually walked out of there on his legs rather than lying down in a stretcher to a hospital or possibly a coffin.

My anger clouded my thoughts as I yelled at her. It hurt to see her with someone whose not me, it hurt to see her laugh with someone whose not me, it hurt to think she might never love me like I love her.

My heart clenched on seeing them together, laughing and talking like long lost lovers, I really regret letting him walk away after touching what's mine. She was, is and will always be mine. I let her go once, I'm not making the same mistake again, I never will.

She. Is. Mine. Period.

It took everything in me to not walk to them and beat the shit out of the asshole to even look at my Ninu. I may not have fought for her before but now, I will fight for her and along with her.

I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths in order to calm myself down which seemed to be working all of a sudden.

I have to get back, Ninu might end up thinking I got killed in a car crash. No matter how pissed or mad she is on someone she will still worry about them.

Once I made sure I was clam and won't end up killing myself or others, I started the ignition and drove to the nearest electronics store and brought her a new phone since I completely destroyed her previous one.

She looked really angry when I threw the phone but that quickly changed to fear when I yelled a little too loud.

I managed to make Ninu feel all those things I never wanted to see in her eyes, sadness, hurt, anger and fear....all directed to me. The hurt in her eyes didn't go unnoticed by me when I called her Nina, her name sounded strange coming from me, it somehow didn't sound right coming from me.

I hate myself for doing that, it was never my intention but my jealousy and possessiveness took over and messed things up....real bad.

I pull out of my thoughts as I realize I reached the hotel.

I sigh getting down and making my way to the elevator and wait to reach my floor. I just hope I don't yell out the wrong stuff in anger or frustration and hurt her even more than I already did.

I open the door and I'm met with an empty couch, I turn to the kitchen to find Ninu standing there already looking at me with fear and guilt filled eyes whereas mine were emotionless.

It pained to see her like this and angered me to know I caused all this, I resisted the urge to hug her and whisper sweet things but again lets face facts, I'm an ass.

NINA KAPOOR

Of course his face is still emotionless and cold, I swear to god, if he stares at me any longer with those cold eyes, I'll end up dead. They look so freaking scary.

Shoot, he's walking towards me.

I started internally panicking as my heart rate increased on its own and my hands started sweating slightly, my feet were glued to the stop where I was standing, I couldn't even run if I wanted to. I started feeling nervous and anxious and I'm really scared I might end up getting another anxiety attack.