CHAPTER 14- freaking library!

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world."

NINA KAPOOR

Someone save me, please!

The one day I get to sleep, I forget to close the curtains before going to sleep.

I pulled my comforter over my head and turned the other way from the abuse.

I don't know when I fell asleep again because when I woke up next it was already 9:30am.

I make my bed, do my everyday routine except this time I wore my white full sleeved pajama top and grey pants. I went to the kitchen to find Arjun making something.

Ok that's new

"Morning" he greeted me without turning back.

"Morning" I mumbled back yawning.

Fantastic, even after taking a bath I'm sleepy

"Still sleepy?" I hummed in response too lazy to speak

I rested my hands on the counter table and my head on my hands.

"Coffee" he kept a mug in front of me with the delightful smell of coffee.

Yum!

My head shot up, I immediately took the coffee and took a sip and wow its heavenly.

"You know you should start making coffee, it tastes way better than mine." I took another sip and closed my eyes in delight.

"I like yours better." he said and I smiled.

"No work?" he sipped his coffee too 

"Nope, unless a baby decides my weekends are free, you?" I said and something felt different today.

"No"

"Hmm" I replied back and he went out of the kitchen.

Just as I finished drinking my coffee, Arjun came back with his laptop and started typing. I took both our cups and washed them and kept them inside when I realized what was missing more like who's missing.

"Where's Nanna?" I sit back down

"She won't come during the weekends" he informed without looking from his laptop.

"And you telling me that now?" if he had told me earlier I would have cooked something, its already 10:15am

"Hmm" 

I groaned

"What is it?" he glanced at me for a second and then back at his laptop.

"Nothing" I mumbled and went to the fridge to look for something to cook.

I found eggs, should do something.

"I'm making scrambled eggs, eat it with some fruit" I said and took out a pan

"Hmm" 

What is with him and humming so much today!?

"I'll do the dishes, you keep them in." Arjun said getting up.

"Ok" I had apple and got up.

I rinsed my plate and kept it for him to wash it while I went to wash my hands and drink water.

I went back to Arjun and took the dishes he washed, wiped them and kept them inside.

Once we finished that, he spoke, "I'll be in my office if you need anything."