CHAPTER 3- We shall m'lady

"Love is the only passion which suffers neither past nor future"

NINA SURESH

I changed into something 'appropriate' and took a deep breath.

I looked at myself in the mirror to make sure I looked presentable.

I wore a dark blue kurti with sleeves reaching my elbow and buttons on the left side going all the way down to my mid-thigh and a white leggings and my flip flops. What? I hate heels.

I let my hair flow down, only now did I realize my hair is pretty long, reaching nearly my hip

I let my hair flow down, only now did I realize my hair is pretty long, reaching nearly my hip. I used to have short hair, only till my shoulder.

I then went down really slowly, I need to stop procrastinating so much.

Once I reached down everyone looked at me and his parents smiled which I returned and then looked in his direction because I could feel his intense gaze on me. I looked at him and smiled and quickly went to the kitchen when I could feel my cheeks heat up.

I went to the fridge and started fishing for the ice cream I had hidden there.

Finally, some food. 

I took a spoon and dug it into the vanilla ice cream the minute it touched my tongue my taste buds were alive and I was in heaven but that didn't last long.

Mom came into the kitchen and told me more like ordered me to make coffee for everyone.

I sighed after she left but obliged nonetheless.

"3 and......4, 7 cups! will there be enough milk?" I muttered under my breath.

I took out 7 cups and went to the fridge and saw there was indeed enough milk. Rina aunty must have brought, I miss her, I haven't spoken to her all day today. 

I'll call her later I thought. She was like my mother. She was the one who raised me since I was 7, when Ankita came. 

She treated me like her own and I'm really grateful to her. I love her a lot.

"Hey di" someone said and scared me to death. I exhaled kept my hand on my heart and turned to see Aanya coming inside.

"Hi Aanya, you scared me" I said as she sat on the counter.

"Sorry di, I just came to ask if you needed my help." 

I smiled a genuine smile at her, no one in this house except Rina aunty was bothered about me.

"Its fine Aanya, you can relax plus your the guest." I said smiling and walked towards the fridge and took out another vanilla ice cream and gave it to her along with a spoon and started eating mine a monster. I'm hungry don't judge.

"Thanks diii also please call me Annie" She happily accepted the ice cream and started eating it and then spoke " also not a guest anymore di, the marriage date is fixed, which makes you my sister."