CHAPTER 7- Fucking hell

"When love is real, it finds a way."

NINA SURESH

Before I could register anything, my mom slapped me.

What the fuck did she slap me for?!?!? I'm not the one sleeping with someone else on the day of my engagement day!!!

Rewind a few hours back:

Ding dong, ding dong, ding dong....

I'm gonna murder whoever is outside that door!!! Let me sleep.

I put the pillow on top of my ears and kept cursing the person who was on the other end of the freaking door.

"I'll get it" a very sleepy Annie made her way to the door. 

"Moring Annie boo" Veer said in a very cheerful voice.

Why is he so cheerful??

"Sleepyheads" he said and pulled my pillow from my face and opened the freaking curtains!!! 

Who does that except for parents!?!?

"I swear to god who ever opened the curtain, dig your own grave before I strangle you to death!" Kajol exclaimed, I turned the other was and faced the sofa, covered my eyes and almost...almost fell asleep.

"WAKE UP!!!!!" Veer screamed banging utensils near my ear.

"I'M UP I'M UP!! What the hell is wrong with you?!?!" I exclaimed as I fell down the sofa on my butt.

"VEER?!?!" Kajol screamed now.

"What is with all of you and screaming early in the morning?" I asked annoyed as my eyes got used to the light. 

"Hi" Veer smiled goofily at Kajol who looked ready to jump on him and kill him.

"Don't kill him before you say hi" I told sleepily and made an attempt at pulling my hair in a bun without a hair band but failed miserably. No matter how long my hair, I can never pull it into a bun without a hair band.

I turned to look towards the door, my heart skipped a beat when I saw Arjun looking at all this with amusement.

I look at Kajol and her look says 'start running or die at my hands'. 

I don't want Veer dead during Arjun's engagement but that won't be a bad idea, maybe it'll stop the marriage.

"I repeat don't kill him...at all" I say, try to settle my wild hair running my fingers through it as I make my way to the kitchen wishing morning to Arjun who nodded. I was too sleepy to care about anything at this point except for Veer to be alive.

"I'll kill him after I wake up" Kajol said shooting daggers at Veer and falling back on the couch next to Annie who managed to sleep through all this.