CHAPTER 17- HE WHAT?!?!

"If I know what love is, it is because of you." ~Hermann Hesse

NINA KAPOOR

I just finished cooking and started arranging everything on the table when I heard Arjun.

"I'll set the rest, you get ready" I nodded and went to my room. 

I went to my room, freshened up and chose a grey kurta along with black leggings, kajal and lip balm.

I look at my wrists and sighed, I applied a little foundation and got up leave after looking at myself one last time.

I opened the door and stepped out saw Arjun waiting for me.

I looked at him head to toe and he was looking incredibly hot in his black full sleeved t-shirt showing off his abs and muscle. How good would it be to trace my fingers on his abs.

I bit my lips pushing my perverted thoughts away.

Since when did I become this perverted?? I was innocent!

The second you got married, your innocence was thrown out the window

Of course you speak when you don't have to, why not give me some support?

Where's the fun in that?

I just rolled my eyes and saw that Arjun was smirking

Why??

Because you were checking him out!

The door bell rang and I was about to answer when Arjun stopped me

"I got it" I followed him. He opened the door to reveal a beautiful looking Kajol.

"What's up brother" she walked past him and he just shook his head at her.

"Babe" she yelled and engulfed me in her hug which I'm missing a lot recently.

"Don't call her that" Arjun narrowed his eyes at Kajol.

"Why not? she's mine too, in fact she was mine before she was yours." she stated throwing her hands over my shoulder and I just blushed at her statement.

"Apple pie" we heard Veer yell

I absolutely love that name, best suited for Arjun, but Arjun just glared at him which Veer hugged him.

He then came to me and Kajol, "Nini pie! Kajol!" he then engulfed us in a hug too, I saw a small smile on Kajol's face when he hugged her.

They'll make a really adorable couple, joking guy and a serious girl. I ship it!

"We're here too" dad said coming in.

Mom first hugged and pecked Arjun's forehead and then came to us and did the same. 

I love family dinners. Its always perfect.

We made our way to the drawing room and sat on the couches and Arjun joined us too and we were all engaged talking about random topics, laughter and smiles filling the house.

...

"Ok, now the main reason we are here" dad said once we settled back down after dinner.

"So, Ninu and Arjun you both have been married for more than two months, right?" dad said and asked and looked at us. I didn't say anything and just nodded my head.

I have a feeling this will not be good

"Uh..ya?" Arjun told it more like a question.

"Are you asking him or telling him?" Kajol raised her brow at him, he ignored her and gestured dad to continue this not-so-good conversation.