CHAPTER 18- Why? why is it always me?

"Sometimes all you need is a hug from the right person and all your stress will melt away."

ARJUN KAPOOR

Knock Knock! Knock knock!

Go away, I need my sleep.

BANG!!

I'm not opening the door!

BANG BANG!!!!

NOOO

"Arjun get your butt out here!!! NOW!!" I heard Kajol yelling

What the fuck is she yelling at..... 1am for?!?!

"ARJUN!!" she yelled again

"Go away" I managed to say and turned the other side and closed my eyes.

"Arjun come on!! This is about Ninu!" she banged the door again.

I was already at the door the second she said Ninu's name.

"What happened?? Is she fine?!?" it was 1 in the bloody morning, I'm worried

"Calm down lover boy, she said she went to the hospital, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LET HER GO ALONE SO LATE?!?!" she yelled at me

"She went to the hospital?" I questioned myself

Ninu never mentioned anything about it to me!

Kajol scoffed "Seriously!! Your wife went out in the middle of the night and you don't even know about it?" 

"She never told me about it!" I defended myself although I am mad at Ninu for not telling me

"She's not answering her phone!" she exclaimed after 2 minutes.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

I was about to go into my room to call the hospital when my eyes caught a paper that said 'Read Me' in Ninu's handwriting

I took it and opened and read it

Arjun,
I had to go to the hospital there was some major emergency, I wanted to wake up and inform you about it but you were exhausted so I didn't and I'm really sorry about it, I will be safe, I promise. Don't call my phone if your worried, I might not answer it. Also don't mention this to Kajol, she'll lash out on you, sleepy Kajol is way too dangerous, please go back to sleep after reading this, I'll be safe. In case you are worried, call the hospital.
Sorry for not informing you
-Ninu

I sighed after reading it. 

She really needs to stop worrying about others and start worrying about herself first.

And she's damn right, sleepy Kajol is way too dangerous and to top it all off she expects me to sleep after all this.

Nina Kapoor, you'll be the death of me!

"Kajol" I called her

"WHAT!?" she snapped at me

Understandable 

"Here" I handed her the note and went downstairs and sat on the couch preparing my lecture for Ninu.

"This girl is gonna get herself killed one day." I heard Kajol mutter, she crumbled the paper and sat down opposite to me with her head in her hands and sighed.

...

It was already 2 now and Ninu still hasn't returned.

I'm getting really worried, where the hell is she?