CHAPTER 8- All's well that end's well

"If it is real, it will never be over."

NINA SURESH

"Ok....and....its done!" Kajol said after applying minimal amount of makeup on my face. She turns me to the mirror and....ok I look good!. The makeup is light and natural, my eyes though, smokey eyeshadow and a winged eyeliner, light pink lipstick and to top it all of dark blue nail polish. Ok, so she did a lot with my face, but these are the only things I can make out along with blush. She then applied foundation on my wrists after examining them.

"Ok, I actually look good" I say still trying to digest the fact that I agreed to wear makeup and a freaking heavy gown! And to distract her.

Kajol just flipped her hair and told something along the lines I'm a professional.

"Good?? you look beautiful di!" Annie told coming in with my huge gown. "Ok now time to put the gown on" she ordered and pushed me into the washroom after placing it carefully in the washroom.

I opened the package to reveal a beautiful sapphire blue cold shoulder gown. It was beautiful and that explains the reason for my smokey eyeshadow.

Nina's gown:

OK, so wearing this was a little harder than I imagined

"Did you run away, you have been in there for 10 minutes now, Ninu???" Kajol started banging the door.

"One minute, this is hard, I keep wearing it wrong!!" I screamed in frustration.

Ah, finally!!

I open the door and see the Veer is also here dressed in a purple three piece and he looked quiet handsome in it.

"Nini.....you look.....wow, you look just....wow" he said looking wide eyed at me.

"He's right you look absolutely stunning babe" Kajol said looking me from head to toe "and you didn't ruin the makeup, I'm proud of you." she said wiping the fake tears.

I just rolled my eyes at her. Drama Queen.

"Ok now you hair....a high ponytail ok?" Annie asked already looking for a brush and hairband and what not.

"Make it quick guys, she has to be down in.....30 minutes" Veer told looking at his watch and continued "I'll be in the drawing room, call me once your done" with that he left.

"Here put these on " Kajol handed a me beautiful diamond necklace and earrings set with leaf patters on it. 

I just looked at her.

"You want me to wear this, a diamond set? What if I lose it??" I questioned her. 

"You won't calm down, I'll be with you the whole entire time." she stated and started putting the earrings while Annie was still not done with my hair.