CHAPTER 6- Too close, too close!!

"I need you like a heart needs a beat."

NINA SURESH

The days after meeting with Sejal was a blur, wedding preparations kept all of us busy. I had to take holidays from work since there was a lot of work to do. 

Sejal left to yet another country yesterday so she won't be attending the wedding and as for Kajol she has no choice because without her I'll go insane and we don't want now do we?

Rinu aunty hasn't answered my calls for days now and I'm getting worried sick, when I ask mom or dad they dismiss the topic. I am calling her again right now and don't think she'll ans-

"Hello?" "Rinu aunty?! Why haven't you answered my calls I've been so worried and where are you? Are you ok?" I kept firing these kind of questions in one breath.

She chuckled "Breathe beta and yes I'm ok, I just, its time for my retirement and I'm tired too so I came back to my hometown and sorry for not answering your calls beta the phone was on silent till now. Anyways leave me, how are you? how's the wedding preparations going over there?" she asked changing the topic.

I didn't want her to get stressed so I answered the questions and we spoke for nearly 45 minutes when Ankita came in and I think we all know what happened after that.

Apparently my parents had some decorations they wanted to add in the venue.

I went and started setting the things in my dads car, I had to take them to the venue.

Today is Thursday, so Saturday is the engagement at 6:30 pm. The bride and groom will get their cloths on Saturday itself, I think. For now I had to go and give some more extra stuff for the decorations and then meet with Anitha aunty and Anand uncle. 

We've become pretty close since I've been going back and forth from my house to their home everyday since Monday.

Me and Annie have grown close too, and I even met Veer, he hasn't changed one bit let me tell you, now we talk almost everyday on phone or if we meet in person I just can't wait for him and Kajol to meet and the only person I've not spoken to is Arjun and I'm glad or it will just add up to my list of misery.

I got changed into a simple black kurti with white pattern on the front and a white palazzo pant and a black sandal with a slight heel. I didn't have a choice here so I wore heels. My hair was in a messy bun.

Nina's outfit:

Nina's Footwear:

Nina's Footwear: