CHAPTER 2-Still the same I see

"Even if you don't go back to the past, it will come back to you until you go for it."

ARJUN KAPOOR

"Where is it?" I mutter as I look for my file on my desk filled with only files. Where the hell did I keep it? 

Possibly in that desk of yours which looks like a storm hit it and nothing was saved. Even a human can get lost with the amount of things on the desk!

I keep looking for it ignoring the comment my conscience threw at me.

"Where is i- aha!, found it, hold on, how the hell did it end up on the couch?" I keep muttering to myself.

I've lost it!

Like you ever had it

Hey! how do you think this company is number one? It was because I had it! 

Great now I'm arguing with my.......never mind, I sighed. But in my defense its my parents, more like my mom's fault. Don't get me wrong, I love her a lot but she's been asking me to get married for a year now and yesterday she came to ask, more like forced me to marry and told me that she's chosen a girl and we are going to see her on Friday which is......in 2 days. Fantastic.

And to get me to listen, she told me something that I couldn't say no to her.

Flashback

"Arjun Kapoor, I need you married before all my hair goes white because for asking you to get married" my mom exclaimed looking at her hair on her phone screen after almost giving me a cardiac arrest and breaking my poor door which has been loyal to me for so many years.

"More like force but who cares" I mutter under my breath and continue typing on my laptop like I didn't ask for my death wish. 

Have one thing clear, if Anitha Kapoor gets angry, its better to run like your life depends to it because it does!

"Say that again and I'll drag you to a marriage hall and get you married to the first girl I see there, am I clear?" she told narrowing her at me.

I look up from the laptop and look at her to reply back but her glare shut me and I know she will do it if I don't listen "Crystal" I replied and picked a bottle of water but regretted it immediately.

"Good now Anand-" she said pointing at my dad who looked sleepy- "show him the picture of the girl that Mr. Suresh sent." 

I chocked on water but thankfully didn't spit it on my precious laptop and papers on my desk , they are a little too important but spit it on the floor. I was on a coughing fits when mom came to tap my head and looked at me weirdly, her face saying, more like screaming 'what did I say that you chocked on water?'

How was she so sure I'll agree?

She's your mother genius plus she's Anitha Kapoor

For the first time in a long time I agreed to my conscience.

Anyways dad showed me the picture of the girl and she looked.....I can't see her face! My brows furred in confusion, where the hell is her face?

All I see is tons and tons and tons of makeup with god knows how many freaking layers of lipstick, I feel bad for that lipstick.

Its official, I've lost it. Since when do I care about a fucking lipstick?

I can already see the headline : CEO of the Kapoor &co is admitted in mental asylum due to constant pressure of marriage from family(mother).