CHAPTER 34- Well, isn't that concerning

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." —When Harry Met Sally

NINA KAPOOR

My eyes shot open when everything from yesterday came crashing down in my head. The first question that popped in my head was whether if it was a dream or reality and I guess I got answered on seeing the way me and Arjun are tangled together on the bed.

His one hand is circling my waist possessively holding me close to him and the other is wrapped around my shoulder leaving me no escape to leave without waking him up, and if he wakes up....well, I won't be able to get up at all.

I sigh and tuck the loose strand of hair behind my ear and shift my attention to Arjun whose facial expression looks adorable. His breathing even and calm fanning over my hand placed on his chest right above his steady heartbeat, his face was peaceful and carefree, his long eyelashes lightly touching his cheekbone, sharper than a knife jawline covered with a subtle beard, his full, pink parted lips looks so inviting right now.

Suddenly my mind drifts to last night, more precisely, our kiss on the Eiffel Tower....ok so it was more of an intense....moment? I don't know.

Anyways, after our moment I guess, we ended up staying for a little while more taking a lot of pictures together holding each other close, we then returned back to our room and freshened up and went to bed since I was a little too tired to do anything else plus I wasn't exactly in the right state of mind to face Arjun after everything, I don't why, it felt embarrassing. 

I only now realize I've been staring at Arjun for quite some time, more specifically his lips. Just as I was about to avert my gaze, his lips twitched to form a smirk.

Oh dear. Will the mattress be sweet enough to open a hole and swallow me up as a whole?
No? Great!

How does he always catch me in these situations?

I gulp a lump in my throat and at the speed of a turtle, I look up to me met with his hypnotizing black eyes alluring me in. The moment our eyes met, I was hypnotized by his eyes, which was practically a invitation to get lost in.

I unconsciously licked my dry lips, causing Arjun's eyes to flicker down to my lips where his gaze lingered after which his eyes were back on mine, except this time his eyes were slightly darker.

Crap.

"Um..uh...will you you know, let me go, I need to freshen up." I say and try to get up, instead of loosing the grip he tightens it making me frown.

"Well, good morning to you too." he smiled, his sexy and deep morning voice sent shivers down my spine.

I quirk my brow questioningly for which he smiles his dimple smile but his eyes glint with mischief.

Well, isn't that concerning.

"I'll let you go-" I smiled on hearing that but it vanished on hearing him continue "- but I need my morning kiss."

Dammit!

With that he dipped his head down, my reflexes kicked in fast enough for me to cover his mouth with my palm while I turn my head the other way just for extra precautions.

He groaned "What are you doing?"

"Stopping you from...kissing me?" it came out as a question. Great.

"Please enlighten me as to why your doing so?" he raised his brow in frustration.

"Ever heard of the term morning breath?"