CHAPTER 47- What the hell is all this?

"When you find that one that's right for you, you feel like they were put there for you, you never want to be apart." -Joe Manganiello

NINA KAPOOR

"Angel, wake up....come on quick you'll be late." Arjun's voice made me stir up and groan.

Slowly opening my eyes, I find Arjun completely dressed running his fingers through his hair making it a sexy mess.

My eyes shot open and now I was full awake.

"What time is it? Am I late?!" I jump on my feet panicking.

"Relax you have time," he reassured my patting my back gently.

"Why are you dressed so early then?" I ask sitting back on the bed with a sleepy face again.

"I need to get to work early," he ruffled my hair making it more messy and tangled.

"Don't do that! Whose gonna remove all the tangles?" swatting his hands away, I yawn.

"I'll make you some breakfast," getting up to leave I was stopped.

"Its fine I'll get something once I get there," he smiled his dimple smile.

"Ha not happening," I say putting a strict face.

"Why not?" he frowned in confusion.

"I'm not letting you leave empty stomach and if I do that, Nanna will probably make me eat your share as well...so no." I flash a smile for less than .1 second before again trying to leave.

"Ok, I'll go make myself some cereal you get ready don't want to be late now do you?" he gently pushed me in the direction of the washroom.

"Leave without eating and I'll embarrass you in your office and that's a promise." I smile sweetly.

"Yes ma'am," he mock saluted. I rolled my eyes before walking into the washroom and getting started with my routine.

...

I come of the washroom after a very quick shower to find Arjun talking on the phone and struggling to put on his tie.

Sighing, I walk up to him and stand in front of him.

He raised his brows questioningly.

Without saying anything, I took the tie from his hands and removed it off his neck. Putting it around mine, I turn around to face the mirror before I start knotting it. Its been quite a while since I tied a tie.

Finally getting it right, I glance up to meet Arjun's eyes through the mirror. His eyes locked with mine and he smiled. 

I turn around and realize he's a little too tall for me to put it around his neck.

There's a reason why I call him a giant.

Grabbing his bicep, I sit him on the couch and stand between his thighs and get to work by putting it around his neck. Once I finished, I smoothened his collar neatly, dusted off some invisible dust and smiled to myself.

Well done Ninu.

I briefly glance at him to find him gazing at me with a loving and adorable smile which I return.

"All done," I mouth to him for which he replies with a 'thank you'.

I bow dramatically making him chuckle softly after which he cleared his throat and got back to his call while I left to grab my things.

"Angel," Arjun's loud voice rang around the room.

"Ya," I yell back still packing my things last minute.