CHAPTER 25- yesterday mornings....events

"The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun." – Charles de Leusse

ARJUN KAPOOR

What the actual fuck?

I sprint my eyes open on feeling something light on top me. I glance down to find Ninu sleeping peacefully on top of me, her tiny hands around my torso, mine around her waist holding her small and petite frame protectively, her head buried in my chest, our legs tangled together. I smiled on looking at her beauty sleeping peacefully on top of me.

 I leaned in to inhale her addicting scent which has become a drug to me. I closed my eyes inhaling and savoring the scent that instantly relaxed my body.

Now, to the real question....how did we end up like this?

I do vaguely remember Ninu falling asleep on my shoulder while I was too concentrated on the movie, but how can we end up like this.....not that I mind.

In all honesty I would love to wake up like this every morning. Both of us wrapped in each others embrace, a perfect way to wake up and start the day.

Just so you know, your starting to sound like a lovesick puppy.

Do I look like one to give a fuck about it?

Suddenly I remembered yesterday mornings....events. A small smile appeared on my lips on thinking about it.

Me waking up on Ninu's side, we would have ended up cuddling if it wasn't for her urgency to pee, although she did look cute glaring at me the whole time and then ending up on the floor on her cute little butt, and the way her legs tangled around mine was another level of satisfaction that shot in me.
Then my methods of forcefully taking the bag from her to find a black lingerie which would look absolutely sexy on her beautiful body, also catching her checking me out for five straight minutes and spacing out again on confronting her and the moments that followed after that. She looked so fucking adorable each time I held her close to me, I would have kissed her but chose not to since she was already really flustered and I didn't want to scare her away or make her uncomfortable.
It took a while to warm up to her, initially she just went along with everything and slowly started pitching in her opinions and argued if she didn't agree with me which she usually won, I don't how but my methods of pursuing never works on her unlike the others. 

And now back to present where I've been acting a little too romantically since we got here because well, I have a feeling we would be leaving with us on a new phase of our relationship.

My thoughts then drifted to what the waitress said, I truly am lucky to get a girl like her and call her mine. And the chocolate syrup tasted extremely delicious might I add. Then her lovely brown eyes which shone in innocence and sincerity, that always leaves me enchanted, lured me in and I was lost. Both of us were taking in each other's facial features, her naturally long lashes adding extra beauty to her already beautiful eyes, her cute small nose, plump, pink, full, soft lips making it really hard to control the urge to feel her lips on mine. Her long, dark brown hair which can be easily mistaken to black, framing her heart shaped faced shape beautifully, cascading softly down her waist and her gold and black vintage metal round shaped glasses completed her look giving it an extra kick of hotness to her.

Ninu's Glasses: