Chapter 1

City mall, 6:00 pm.

3rd person's POV

The story gets start with a huge crowd getting excited in the centre of the city mall. Some unknown jeopardized men were seemed to be following a young man in black suit.

When he realised that he was being followed; he promptly went inside the washroom. He revealed his self in front of the mirror. He was Kim Taehyung, the only chaebol of Kim family. A man who was cleaning the lavatory was caught off guard by his mysterious aura.

"Excuse me, sir-"

Before he could say anything, Taehyung told him to keep silent. He didn't waste any more time and went out of the washroom swiftly without being seen by anyone. He took the quickest route to the parking area where he parked his car.

When he was getting inside his car, unexpectedly one the men noticed him from a distance. He didn't stay behind to get caught and speedily drove his car out of the parking area.

"Shit!" Taehyung cursed annoyed at himself. He sped his car out of the mall and reaches the freeway. He kept checking the side mirror but those men weren't accepting defeat anytime.

Just as he took his car a turn in the corner, he almost hit the back of the car before him. Soon without any realisation, he broke the traffic rule of red lights and entered an unknown alley.

His car was getting out of his control and the brakes weren't working either. The car went on its own until it crushed itself in a pole. Smoke arises from inside the hood of the car. Taehyung was severely bleeding from his head.

"Argh- where am I? He holds his head in pain and tries to get out of the car. He looked around with his blurred eyesight. The area seemed like deserted. He walks around and far away from the car to get help until he faints in the corner behind the trash bins surrounded by waste newspapers.

Coincidentally, a trash collector was passing through the same route of the deserted alley. He reached for all the newspapers.

"People these days throw anything anywhere." He talks to himself while cleaning the spot. He almost found the unconscious Taehyung but at the same moment, the thugs came out of nowhere. As soon as they arrived, they noticed the damaged car.

"He must be hiding somewhere. Find him as soon as possible!!" The leader of the gang shouted.

Soon they noticed the trash collector doing his stuff. One of the men went to ask him.

"Ya harabeoji, did you saw this guy?" He asked showing him a photo of Kim Taehyung.

"What did you just called me?" the old trash collector asked him back.

"harabeoji or what?" he said casually as if nothing mattered.

"Ya, you crazy jerk! I am only 40 years old!" he began hitting the guy with the stick he found nearby.

"What are you doing harabeoji? Just tell if you saw this guy or not."

"I don't know anyone. You blind, calling people names!"

"Ah when did I do that, harabeoji?"

"I am not harabeoji!!"

The other guy took a quick glance at him. His face looked like ghostly dry, brown and lean, coldly wrathful, leathered, and shrewed. He seemed like a perfect old man to him.

"Harabeoji, you look at least 60."

He was about to get hit by the 'harabeoji' just then the leader came and caught him by the collar with his grip.