chapter 16

We meet people for a reason. Either they are blessing or a lesson.

Jijaeyeom Branch,
7:30 pm

"Cheers!" The crowd congratulated the new campus couple as they clink their glasses of beer.

"If I knew this was going to happen then I wouldn't have accepted your invitation." Jisoo whispered as she fake smiles to everyone in their table. She wasn't that happy to waste her precious time leaving Dahyun alone in the convenience store.

"It's not like that I wanted to come here as well." Jennie whisperred back who was equally not impressive with the current situation.

"Just accept that you were fooled."

"that's not what I wanted." Jennie sobbed. But the food infront of them was more important than anything in this world. Fried chicken and beer was the menu tonight.

Jisoo looked at the two people under spotlight. That one person who once had a huge crush on her was now with a new girl she never knew.

"But how did you two even fell in love?" A guy from another department asked all of a sudden.

Now this is some news.

"We just happen to catch feelings." Seulgi confessed as she glanced up at Doyoung who was all red tomatoes now.

That's ordinary. Everyone catch feelings.

Everyone teased them as if they were totally drooled by her confession.

Their university is most of the time like a club available for singles and that is why they like to butt in every couple's life since they have nothing good to do.

Jisoo fake coughs as she pours some soju. They were all now chatting about dating stuffs and all.

"Ya, you okay?" Jennie asked once she noticed Jisoo's tired face

"Yea." Jisoo said and then drank the soju whole. It was only her second drink.

"You shouldn't drink much." Jennie advised but Jisoo didn't heard her.

"I'm not weak."

"Lets get out from here." Jennie declared as she stoods up as everyone turned to her automatically.

"Guys, I'm so sorry but we are gonna leave now."

After explaining a bit this and that, Jennie dragged Jisoo out from that suffocating place.

"Ah now I feel good." Jisoo confessed once they left the place they were in earlier.

"I knew the moment I saw you." Jennie said as they both walked in the pavements. "it's too obvious."

"Jennie-ssi, you are too smart for your age."

"And that's not my problem." Jennie flips her hair as they both burst out into laughter.

"Seriously the hell we were in."

"Yea. I'm never gonna forgive them for fooling me."

"Maybe they did told you."

"Not really. See this text.."

"It's written, 'Come over at Jinjaeyeom Branch. We have a huge announcement.'..." Jisoo stopped and her eyes

"Oops, maybe I-"

"Arggghh you seriously imagined the whole thing in your brain."

"Ah why don't we drop the topic here. We are outta that place anyway."

"But-"

"No buts girl. Lets go somewhere else."

"Where tho?"

"Somewhere we can chill?"

°°°

Taehyung's POV

"Jimin. Call me Jimin Park."

"Jimin?"

He nods in response.

"So what is this place, Jimin-ssi?"

"Sauna." Jimin said as we both walked inside in a similar outfit. Also he already had his wounds wrapped in bandages. "Don't tell me you never went inside in one of this."

I shooked my head and he looked at me in disbelief. His look made me realised how dumb I was for saying that. What if I already have been to one? It's just I don't remember anything.

"Dude, are you rich by any chance?"

"If I were rich, I wouldn't have gone to the construction site to work." I said as I turned to see my sorrounding. Everyone was busy in their own world. A hint sad passed through my soul when I noticed people laughing and enjoying life.

"Oh right!" He said, realising a bit later. "Still it doesn't makes sense."

"What?" I looked at him, confused. Maybe I can take this dude's help.

"Your outfit from earlier was clean asf. Did you by chance ran away from home?"

"What?"

"Right?"

Right? Maybe I did or maybe not. Whatever, that's just another mystery. If I were a rich man's son, running away from home in car..that makes a bit sense but why would I run away? I need reasons.

"But people at your age don't really run away from home unless they committed a crime."

"I didn't."

"Then what? Just elaborate a bit."

"Why do you want to know?"

"It's just...I'm curious."

"Why?"

"Humans are supposed to be curious, isn't it?"

"What's with human reference? I'm hungry, hyung."

"Hyung? I'm sure you are older than me."

"I don't think so."

"Gosh this guy, If you hadn't save me earlier then i wouldn't have let you tease me like that."

"I'm not teasing you though."

"Haha- haha..let's get going." Jimin said, turning to the food court. "And Don't call me hyung!"

"Okay hyung!"