Chapter 30

Taehyung's POV

I can't believe what I heard just now. I should have know when I first met him.

"We will disappear." I heard Jimin said. I felt his voice intending towards me. Did he already knew my presence?

All i need to know is that what's inside those boxes that they are going to deliver tomorrow overseas. I have one night and that is today.

I quickly paced back to my room and locked the door so that nobody enters my room. It's been more than weeks when I joined this cafe as an employee. The amount of money I was getting as salary was suspicious. I might have lost memory but I didn't lost the knowledge I learnt in the past. I could tell from their conversation that something is wrong with the boxes and now I am curious, waiting for them to sleep so that I can do some enquiry.

"Am I a detective?" I asked myself that night several times. I wanted to stay awake until they left but sleep overcomes my tired body. When I woke up, it was already 7 in the morning.

"Shit! It will be harder to check them in the morning." I thought to myself. As I walked out of my room, I almost bumped into Jimin.

"Oh hi!" I said. It was awkward to speak to him like that after what I heard him say last night. But he didn't showed any sign of knowing anything about me knowing about their secret. He probably doesn't have any idea about me.

"Hi, you ready?"

"For what?"

"Dude, you forgot about the party? Taehyun is joining us too."

Oh party, more like a event. Hobi said that the café was getting renovated a bit. I don't know where it needs to be renovated but I guess it's related to something from yester night.

"Yea I'm ready." I said. Jimin nods. He's not acting like the first time we met. The friendly Jimin or the yester night Jimin, I wonder. Who is the real one here? What is the thing they are hiding from me?

"Hyung!"

"You don't have to study for midterms?"

"You won't believe if I say I studied the whole night, will you?"

"Yes."

Taehyun fake cries as Jimin and Hobi enters the front seats of the car. Taehyun and I joined them in the back.

"We are going to place. It's not that far so you don't have to worry." Jimin said. He was going to drive the car.

"It feels like an adventure. I'm excited."

"We are just going to deliver something and might as well eat dinner there." Hobi said.

"Oh okay. I'm doing this because you are paying me full."

"As expected."

"There's no other cafe like you yours. Nobody pays this much to a mare new employee."

"We build different. We like our employees." Hobi tried to explain while Jimin ignores him. It seemed like he was worried about something else.

I kept an eye to both people the whole time on our way to the destination. When we reached the place, Taehyun just had to explained it as a bizzare place.

"Wait I thought we were going to picnic."

"Says who? We are here to deliver something." Jimin snaps back as Taehyun pouts.

"Am I the only one expecting something?"

"What?"

"Nope but this two guys looks hella suspicious."

I look at the two people talking with each other. He couldn't stop agreeing to Taehyun. I didn't got the opportunity to see what's inside but when Jimin suddenly told us to wait for them with the car, I found myself in a situation.

"We will be back. Stay right there with our car."

From what I heard that brought only the sample today, others will be delivering in van. The van is late. Taehyun and I are waiting for the guys when Taehyun wanted to use the bathroom.

"Sorry hyung, I will be back soon."

This was the opportunity..the car was parked in the corner of the parking lot. I quickly made a hole in the down side of the box. I put my finger in and smelled something stimulating.

"Is this drug?" I whispered to myself.

"What?" I turned around to see Taehyun shocked. He heard what I said.

a/n forgive all mistakes. i wrote this in hurry >•<