chapter 35

Taehyung's POV

As soon as I opened my eyes I found myself in a bedroom of a stranger. And the person whose the bedroom is must be a girl because boys never clean their rooms. The room was neat and tidy. I look outside the window to find nothing but bunch of apartments and the wet streets on which busy people walked. So I must be in a similar apartment.

I tried to walk a few steps but my legs gave away. I crawled back to bed, under the blanket and waited hours for the person to return. I tried remembering how I ended up in the bed of the stranger when I was literally in the middle of the death row.

Whoever it was I need to thank her in person. I waited and waited until my stomach give away. I could walk a little and then to the kitchen. I didn't know what to eat. Opening the fridge there was no food at all.

Oh gosh what do I eat now?

The door bell rang. I tried to walk towards the door but then I heard a female voice grewing closer and closer.

"Oh I must be dumb enough to ring my own bell." The girl talked to herself and her mouth dropped when she saw me. My reaction was like did i saw a ghost?

The person...I thought I was mistaken but it was no mistake.

"Taehyung.." she called my name. Huh!?My inner self wasn't ready to believe this at all. This is impossible.

How did she knew my name?

°°°

3rd person POV

That night, when Jimin and Hobi were taken by the officers Taehyung accidentally heard something which was meant to be a great secret.

"So what happens to him now?"

"I'm sure you know what to do, angel 29."

"Yes, sir." The female angel walked towards Taehyung as he acted unconscious under the streetlight.

"Now you will forget everything, child. Go back to your normal life." The angel waved her hand above his head.

When she was done, she walked up to the other officer. After a while, they took him away.

"Where is his place?"

"My instincts says right here." Angel 29 spoke pointing in the middle of the road.

"Are you sure?"

"Believe me or not. His fate depends on the ground. This ground especially." She around in circles. There weren't much people.

"Let's leave him here."

"What?"

"We are angels not gods."

The other angel nod and the two disappeared as soon it started raining leaving the unconscious Taehyung under the rain.

°°°

On the other hand-

"Ya Kim Jisoo." Jennie said for the third time while drinking the blue drink.

"You know what he said when I called him?"

"What?" Jisoo said while still thinking about her exams.

"He's busy! He's always busy."

"Yeah right."

Just then Jungkook arrives.

"And who is that person?" He asked. Jisoo knew. From the best beginnings, there was only one guy Jennie always talked about.

"It's her childhood sweetheart who ignores her a lot." Jisoo said.

"Hey!"

Jungkook scoffs. "Do you have one?"

"Huh? From what I remember..nope."

"Cool."

Jennie talked about that same guy who was busy.

"He said he was looking for his friend who disappeared all of a sudden. I wish his friend never returns."

"Huh? Why would you wish that?"

"Cause that friend is my-" Jennie suddenly fell asleep.

'shit. That's why you shouldn't drink." Jisoo said.

"Do you need help?" Jungkook asked. He was a great friend. He always looked softly at Jisoo and was always there for her.

"Thanks. Let's drop her at her home."

Jungkook nods. After they drop her off, Jungkook wanted to drop Jisoo at her new home as well.

"Seems like I can't today at all." Jungkook said.

"What?"

"I need to buy medication for my roommate. He's super sick."

"Oh alright." Jisoo said and bade him bye earlier than thought.

The weather felt cold for no reason. It was dark by the time she reached the bus top leading to her new home.

"At least I have a place to live now." She smiled at that thought. "Who knew student life would be this hard for someone like me."

Just then, the sky made some noise. It was the thunder.

"Oh no, is it going to rain? I didn't bought any umbrella today." Jisoo said getting worried as time passed. The bus came and as soon as she reached her stop it started raining.

Jisoo ran under the bus top. After the bus left, Jisoo waited for a while for the rain to stop but somehow it didn't.

"It was so sudden..." Jisoo looked around to see no people around at all. Suddenly the sorrouding got a little creepy but Jisoo wasn't scared at all. Her home was almost close and if possible she could just run in the rain to get home.

"I hope I don't catch cold." And she started running with bag up her bag for protection.

As soon as she started running, she noticed something strange in the middle of the road.

A feeling...close to deja vu.

She saw something strange lying in the middle of the road.

"It's a person?!"

Jisoo ran to see a person lying. When she tried to see the person, she couldn't believe herself at all. It wasn't just someone. It was Taehyung... someone she couldn't forget at all.

A/N orginally i wanted tae to fake his memory but this new one sounds cool. let's see what happens next! 😌