Chapter 2

The ambulance took him to the nearest hospital as fast as they could. Tae unconsciously holds Jisoo's palm while on the way.

•••

Myeongsung Hospital, 9:45 pm

Jisoo's POV

Waiting outside the operation theatre isn't really the worst thing to do while you are still having a headache from drinking several bottles of soju. I drank another potion of hangover and went to the washroom several times already. Now I don't even remember the number of glasses I had but it seem like a lot. As I was still wondering, the doctor came out and called me since I was his guardian.

"Guardian of patient 27?"

"Ne!"

"The operation was successful but since his head was severely hit so we put on several bandages." The doctor further explained how his head was hurt and how the risk of memory loss was there.

"Memory loss?" I gasped.

"Yeah, amnesia can result from damage to brain structures that form the limbic system, which controls your emotions and memories. But don't worry, I'm sure your boyfriend will heal soon."

Eh boyfriend?

"I'm sorry but I'm not his girlfriend."

"Then who are you ?"

I was about to explain him but a nurse came and interupted my words.

"Anyways if you were a bit late then the wound have gone infected. Thanks to you we could save your boyfriend in time. You can see him after a while." Seonsaengnim said before leaving for emergency.

"Ne?" My surprised ass could only see him go.

I was wondering about what he said earlier just then a nurse informed me to check the patient.

He was transferred to normal PACU to recover. I went in and saw the man who was seriously injured few hours back now he lay there sleeping as much as he could. He has several bandages on his hand and his head was wrapped with dressing as well. I was relieved to see him sleeping like that. I was glad for saving someone for the first time in a while. This reminded me of a pain of 10 years back. If only I had arrived early at that time, then I could have saved her too.

I snapped out of my thoughts when the nurse told me to buy the required medicines. After the buying the medicines, I visited the convenience store for the 3rd time that night to buy some extra required items. I checked the time and realised that I can't go back to the apartment at this hour. I decided to sleep there for the night since there were no patients except for him. The nurse was nice enough to let me sleep there. I lie down in the couch and fell asleep as soon as I closed my eyes.

°°°

3rd person POV

While most of people were sleeping, a person in white suit came in and stood in the middle of the hospital reception. The receptionist probably went to take a break and while no one was around, the person took it's chance and went to a random direction which led to the room where patient Kim Taehyung was recovering. The person entered the room without any problem. She/He looked around and noticed Taehyung sleeping serenely. After watching him for a while, the person finally spoke in a calm voice.