chapter 31

Taehyung's POV

"Did you just say drugs?" Taehyun asked. Something was wrong about the tone in his voice, as if he was someone else.

"No, you must have heard wrong." I spoke. But should I had let him know about Jimin and Hobi's little secret. I wasn't sure but something told me that this moment wasn't right.

"It is, right?" Taehyun said. "Just what I was looking for."

"What?"

3rd Person Pov

"Are you serious?" Hobi almost screamed but people around were looking at him through the corner of their eyes, suspiciously.

"Yes. I saw his shadow last night." Jimin said. He didn't looked that worried.

"So he knows about drugs?" Hobi looked around before he whispered the last word.

"No. I bet he doesn't have any idea about that thing."

"Shit." Hobi said thumping his feet. "What if he checks the van?"

"There's no way."

"There is a way..." Hobi looked down. Jimin narrowed his eyes.

"You are hiding something, aren't you?"

"Last night, i put some bags in the back when you weren't looking."

"Wtf Hobi? What if they opens the trunk?"

"Hey, there's no way-"

"fucc no." Jimin walked out hastily followed by Hobi and was shocked to see when he reach the parking lot.

"You two-"

Taehyung and Taehyun brawling against each other on the floor something that was rare to see..

Hobi came running when he witnessed Jimin watching the two fight. Not so far away, the trunk was opened. Hobi gulps.

"What did I do?" He thought.

While the two kept fighting, Hobi walked straight towards the back of the car and was shocked to see drugs just how it was. Hobi signalled Jimin that nothing was wrong with the sample. What now remains is the reason why they were fighting.

"Hey STOP!" Jimin suddenly jumped on the two. The two were breathing fast from all the punches they gained from each other. They were sweating crazy, Jimin didn't took any more time to stop the silly fight.

"What's wrong with you two?" He screamed.

Taehyung was about to say something when Taehyun barged out.

"He said he doesn't likes to share dr-"

"Shut up!" Taehyung smacked his face as he fell down on the ground. He kinda felt bad but this was most possibly the best for him then. Taehyun became unconscious after a while. Jimin, Hobi and Taehyung looked down in horror.

"What did you do?" Jimin asked terrified.

"I stopped him...from getting laid."

"What?"

"It's a small issue, guess I hit him too hard." Taehyung laughed off. "I will take him to the hospital."

Hobi and Jimin watched them as Taehyung borrowed their car to take him hospital.

"He's pretty strong." Hobi commented.

"Shut up, hyung."

"What's up with suddenly formality? The package is safe. We are ready to deliver them."

"What about them?" Jimin asked. "I feel something weird."

"Chill, you are worried for nothing."

"What were they fighting for?"

"Must be personal business."

"But the two just met yesterday."

Meanwhile, Taehyung drove the car to the hospital. It was the same hospital where he was a month ago. He helped Taehyun getting up and took him inside. The nurse took care of Taehyun once they entered reception. Taehyung was all by himself. Little later, they called him.

"Nothing short of serious case. He will be alright if he takes his medication at time. But how did he injured himself?"

Taehyung shook his head. "We fell down the stairs." The doctor looked at him once.
"Hmm, he looked punched."

"You are wrong about that."

"Anyways, I prescribed some medicine. Feed him at time."

"Alright."

"Are you his brother?"

"Ye- yes."

"Take care of him."

The doctor left as Taehyung opened the curtains to see Taehyun sleeping under the dose of anesthesia.

"Thank god you didn't take them."

"I can't anyways." Taehyun spoked, eyes still closed.

Taehyung was surprised to hear him speak.

"Aren't you supposed to be sleeping right now?"

"We don't sleep. Angels don't."

"What?"

Taehyun smiles. "You are surprised?"

"What are you-"

"Sorry for all the troubles. I'm not supposed to be sleeping here." Taehyun said looking around the room. There were about 5 more patient in the same room with him being the least hurt.

"What are talking about?"

"You know Soyeon?"

"Who is she?"

"Avoid her. Avoid him too. Trust nobody. Not even me."

Taehyun was acting strange. He got up from the hospital bed, removing the thin plastic tube attached to his wrist in one snatch. Taehyung followed to help him but he backed away as Taehyun walked towards the door.

"You know what I mean. Don't look for me. I got what I wanted to know." He said as he opened the door. He looked behind for the last time at Taehyung. "You fight well hyung and act as well. Don't tell about this to anyone."

Taehyun closed the door before he actually left leaving Taehyung in the mysterious dark.

"Was I too hard?" Taehyun said before he disappeared in the wall.