chapter 20

Jisoo's POV

Next day, Irene unnie went out as soon as she recieved a call from her workplace. Last night, we chatted till midnight until sleep came crawling and by the time I was awake Irene unnie was gone with a letter beside my bed. We were reminiscing our old days as a junior and senior once upon a time while I still surprised at the fact that I'm staying with my brother's ex. This might sound little bit odd but Irene unnie is much likely the best unnie you will ever want. She's still the same after all these years. Nothing changed even after her break up with Jin oppa, she treated me like her own sister. She even knew about our past about how we survived the worst accident with our parents dead.

"I really don't wanna keep this to myself but I wished they could get back together." I told Jennie while we three were discussing the group project. Jungkook was there sitting and listening intently as I spoke. He kept rummaging through his bag time to time as if he was trying to look for something.

"So who's gonna build the design?" He said once I was done talking.

"We need a leader first. Anyone interested?" I asked to which nobody looked up and replied nor lifted their hand to show any interest.

"Guys, this is serious."

"Who said it isn't?" snapped Jennie.

"Then do it."

"I'm not good in those stuffs."

I looked at Jungkook in hope of making him the leader.

"It would have been better if it's you." He said looking at me as if I was the right choice. Jennie took her chance and said, "I think too."

I couldn't do anything as they both wanted me to be leader. By the end of the discussion i became the leader and we decided to discuss about the project next day at the same place.

"This is sick." I said. "I don't know if I can do this or not."

"Don't worry. What's a leader without its members?" Jennie said as she picked up her own stuffs.

"Still a leader." Jungkook said before he actually left for his classes.

"He is weird."

"Kinda cute but too bad he is not my type."

"Do you like him?"

"Noo you know my crush."

"Arghh not again."

"Seriously? I know he is my cousin's friend but still we managed to hanged out like as if we were friends."

"I'm sure he isn't interested in you."

"If he isn't, then I will make it happen."

"We will see."

"I will invite you to our wedding."

"Sure sure ma'am. Let's go now."

°°°

Taehyung was outside a shop waiting for Jimin to arrive as he promised him yesterday that he will name a few better places to work as a part timer. They spent another night at the sauna last night.

"Construction sites are the worst place. With your looks, you can even work as a model."

"I don't think it will work."

"Why not? Look, I'm trying to help you since you helped me."

"I understand but I'm somehow curious."