chapter 33

*not edited

Taehyung's POV

A scene from the nightmare comes true. A dark night, the unwelcoming deserted street. I felt my whole body in pain. My head was spinning so I tried to open my eyes but I vain it striked me back a pain I never felt.

"What do we do with him?" I heard someone speak. A voice that was way top familiar.

"I don't know."

The person was none other than someone I trusted in past.

"Jimin, do we really kill him?" Hobi hyung's voice echoed in my eardrums. How did they even found me? I was in the hospital talking with Dr Jin. Dr Jin! Where is Dr Jin?

I slowly opened my eyes. In front of me, Jimin and Hobi were fighting with words. I moved my eyes sideways and didn't found Dr Jin anywhere.

"Do what you want! I'm not in these anymore." Hobi yelled.

"What? You helped me, didn't you?"

"I did. But for what?"

"Salvation."

"You still think we have a chance against the gods?" Hobi threw his hands in air. "I can't believe we are standing doing nothing but commiting the unthinkable."

"We did nothing wrong!"

"That's where you are wrong, Angel 121! Or should I just call you Jimin? A freaking angel who is not even a human is walking like a god. Is that how you want to burn yourself in pain?"

"You are talking like them, hyung."

"Jimin, we need to stop."

Hobi stand there watching Jimin's next move. I sit back from sleeping in an uncomfortable position for a long time when they noticed me. Jimin turned to me and smiled as if in pain.

"You are awake."

"Why are you doing this?" I asked straight forward. There was no time wasting in this anymore.

"You must have known everything by now."

"I did."

"Then you should know the whole thing."

"I thought I did."

"No." He said. Hobi didn't stopped him from getting him close to me. I felt weird when he did.

"As someone who always wanted to be the closest to his loved ones, I end up being the villain for the rest of their lives."

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"Taehyung."

I waited for him to explain. Hobi looked down. They didn't looked like someone evil. I wanted to know why they gatekeeped me all these times in the name of a friend, a job that didn't exists.

"When I was a human, a little one at the best, I had view of understanding life.

Even the old ladies, the neighbours who would visit my sick mother would rather talk behind my back saying how I wasn't a good son. Did they even know that I was barely 16. They said I was untalented, a burden, a bad luck to our family. Dad left mom when I was born.

That's why I was the sour grape among the village kids. I wasn't treated the same. And guess what, I studied in the same school as you. And yes, you were that different kid who didn't treated me like shit. I wanted to return the same favour but was caught in between the argument between me and the lords above the sky. I became someone I never expected. I became what they said behind my back. A useless, ugly, untalented son who couldn't even save his own mother from dying of hunger. And the reason why I was alive, was able to learn a few things in school was because of your father's deal. A deal he made for he was a rich persona. I know this all sounds ridiculous but believe me this is all the truth I was hiding ."

Jimin stopped talking after that. I was surprised. Jimin's eyes didn't stopped tearing, they were sad and it didn't looked like it lied.

"Is this all true?" I asked. I don't remember a kid like him in my class. Oh well, I already lost my memories. What was I suppose to do? he was literally acting like a villain for a while and now it's all upside down. I didn't know which story to believe.

"Taehyung, I know you don't remember anything. But just so you know this is my truth. And you know I am not supposed to remember this and-"

"Tell anyone about it!" A sudden gust of wind, a creepy figure appeared revealing his face. He looked like a grim reaper from the dramas and I wasn't wrong about it.

"No way! He's here!" Hobi hyung ran to Jimin, hurrying him to disappear with him but Jimin didn't stopped. He continued to stare at Taehyung in grimace.

"I am sorry. I couldn't save my mother. I regret my decision. God saved me, turned me into an angel because I was better than all the humans below. Guess I wasn't. After all I tried to harm the human who protected him when I was a human." Jimin said.

"Catch him!" The man with grimace told his men who quickly caught the unmoved Jimin. Hobi hyung panicked but he too didn't struggled much after all he helped Jimin.

"We are now arresting angel 112 and angel 121 for commiting the crime of betraying the angels, for carrying illegal work in human world and harming a human in the way. We shall wait for the decisions from the lord above!"

The officer left with Jimin on one side Hobi on another. I kept staring at them after they disappear in the vivid darkness until I fall asleep. When I woke up, a lady was looking down on me.

"Taehyung??"

I thought I was dreaming but I had no idea what was exactly happening. I was maybe really dreaming because the lady in front of me looked familiar, so close to none other than Jisoo.

Jisoo. The prettiest girl I have ever seen. The girl who saved my life twice. I smiled in pain as I stared at her soul less face.

"Kim Jisoo." I whispered.

The girl I have been avoiding for a month was now in my dreams lately. The dream felt so real I smiled. I smiled in the dream again and again and then went back to sleep for real after her face disappeared and replaced with darkness. I wished it was real. I wished she was really in front of me, by my side smiling, awake, alive. I wished you were really with me, Kim Jisoo. I think I reall need you by my side now.

A/N if you have any questions about this chapter ask in the comments 😭 I'm so happy that I passed this phase of the story. Finally!! Thank you for reading my story so far everyone! Next update coming soon! 🥰 See ya!