chapter 36

3rd person POV

"Taehyung..." Jisoo said stepping closer but to make things worst, Taehyung backed away.

"How do you know my name? Do you know me?"

Jisoo stand there still. She is shocked to see Taehyung not remembering her at all.

"What am I doing here?"

"Taehyung..."

"Why don't I remember you?"

Jisoo heart ache a bit but that didn't stopped her from hugging him. Taehyung wasn't ready for this situation.

Just then the bell rang. Jisoo didn't heard although Taehyung did. He tried to tell her but Jisoo kept hugging him tightly crying.

The door opened, revealing Jin at the doorstep. He saw his sister hugging some stranger in her bedroom. When he noticed that he was no stranger but his patient, it was even more weird.

"Jisoo?"

While later, Jisoo and Jin were sitting in the next room. Jisoo looking down while  her brother stares her down.

"Why is he at your house?"

"Oppa..."

"Answer me at once."

Jisoo looked at him. "I saved him."

"Did you or did I?"

"Oppa, there's something you don't know yet."

"What is it that you are hiding from me again?"

"Oppa...please. I hope you will understand..."

"Tell me something I don't know."

Jisoo elaborated everything from the beginning. The way she saved him not just once made him believe her.

"So you saved him and he doesn't remembers you. He actually regained his memory this time."

"Yes...but trust me I.."

"I trust you."

"Really?"

"But I don't think that man can live at your place."

Jisoo looked at Jin. She was hoping him not to say that but she can't blame him.

"I know but.."

"How can a stranger live in your place?"

"He's no stranger..."

"For him, you are."

Jisoo thought for a while. "You are probably right..but what am I gonna do now? He don't have a place to go."

"Since he remembers his old memories, shall we let him go?"

"Ah?"

Taehyung was lowkey staring at Jin as Jisoo and Jin came back to talk with him.

"You might be still shocked, but hi, I'm Dr Kim Seokjin. You were my patient so I think I should handle this situation."

"Patient? I supposed."

"Great. You are responding well. Can you tell me how you are feeling at the moment?"

"Bewildered. Unsafe. Noisy."

Jin whispered in Jisoo's ears. "See! He's not ready for you."

Jisoo stared at him half eyed.

"Anyways, I don't want to be here any moment." Taehyung said. "I want to call my brothers."

"Brothers? As in?"

"My partners in crime."

"I would rather call a family." Jin said. Jisoo remained silent the entire time. Jin called up the number which taehyung gave.

A little while later, Suga arrived at the scene.

"Bro- TAEHYUNG SERIOUSLY?"

The guys had a warm reunion.

"Do you know what happened till now? Did you know where I was looking for you but the police.."

"Police? Are they somehow involved too?"

"Yes, fortunately."

Jisoo and Jin stared at the two people meeting.

"And who are these people?"

"Lifesaver...I guess."

"Oh whoa. Really? Thank you a lot for finding my friend. He went missing for like a month or two."

"It's already been two months?" Taehyung surprised the shit out of Suga.

"Yes, you have no idea what's going. Im going to fill you about everything on the way."

"Wait, where are we going?"

"Home."

Taehyung hesitated.

A while later.

Yoongi looked around and hesitated the same way Taehyung did a while back.

"Are you sure?"

"The better, it's less suspicious."

"You are saying you were right about your suspicions?"

"Yes, you know what to do next." Taehyung said. Yoongi winked. "You need to talk with the detective I have been meeting a lot these days."

"Alright."

Taehyung looked at Jisoo who stand there doing nothing.

"What's bothering you?"

"Nothing." Jisoo said and went back to the living room where her brother was ready to sleep.

"You don't really have to sleep in the couch."

"Really? How can a brother leave his sister to live alone with a stranger man with memories he lost and regained all of sudden. No matter how he is my patient, he's stranger and dangerous."

"I know. I understand. I wasn't telling you to go home."

"Then?"

"I hope you could sleep peacefully in a bed."

"You really cared about your oppa?" Jin giggles.

"No, I doing this so that aunt doesn't nags me that I don't care about you." Jisoo said casually. Jin pouts.

"Anyways, it's night time. Go sleep."

"Goodnight." Jisoo said and went to her room to sleep.

Taehyung was already in her bed. Jisoo sleeps in the floor that day.

Yoongi left them for that day .

On his way to home, he contacts detective Irene.

"Hello, do you have any time tomorrow?"

"Why? You have something else to say?" Irene said half asleep..she felt asleep while reading the paperwork.

"I have more than that."

That was more than enough to wake her up.

"What?"

"Tomorrow."

"Hm?"

The other end gets cut off. Yoongi accidentally drops his phone and couldn't see the car coming from the front.

Anything can happen anytime. Accidents may occur anywhere. Never lose your eye or lose your way. You are your own kid anyways.