Chapter 14

"Have you completed your assignments?"

"Yes."

"And the homeworks?"

"Yes."

"Cleared all the debts?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Jisoo!"

"Yes."

"Tsk...Jisoo hates chicken."

"Yes."

"Ya, you pabo. What's wrong with you?"

"Yes."

"Ya!"

"What? Did something happened?"

"You tell me what happened." Jennie demanded when she finally got Jisoo's attention. Ever since they met each other earlier in front of the university gate, Jennie noticed the solemn face of her bestie whose mind was drifted somewhere else.

"Is it about Doyoung?"

"No.."

"Must be it. I'm going to beat the hell out that bast-"

"Jennie, we already sorted everything between us."

"Really?"

"Yeah. There wasn't nothing much between us now." Jisoo assured as she laid her head down. Jennie felt as if her bestie was hiding something from her but didn't bothered asking her the same. She knows that Jisoo will tell her when she needs to.

°°°

Professor Namjoon-ssi started to give  a lecture as soon as he arrived. Only a minute passed, when a familiar face was seen knocking the opened door.

Jisoo's mouth dropped when she saw the tall guy entering the classroom with a bunny smile on his face.

"You are?" Namjoon asked as the guy bowed.

"Good morning, professor Namjoon-ssi. Myself Jeon Jungkook."

"Ah, you must that transfer student. Looks like you are late on the first day itself. Anyways, we just got started. Make sure not to get late again."

"Sure sir." Jungkook said as he turned towards the class to see until his eyes fell on a certain person. He walked into Jisoo and Jennie's direction where they were sitting. Jisoo panicked when he sat right infront of the empty seat before the two girls.

"Wow. He looks cute." Jennie whisperred to Jisoo. "Too bad, I already have someone in my head." Jennie winked. Jennie is single but crushes on hot guys unlike Jisoo. Jisoo is simple minded, mostly thinks about how to spend her day.

Later after the class when Jisoo was about to get out of the class with Jennie, someone tapped her shoulders. It was none other than Jungkook.

"Yes?" Jisoo said making sure not to make any eye contact with him.

"Kim Jisoo-ssi?"

"How do you know my name?" She lied acting as if it's their first time meeting.

"We met before, didn't we?"

"No-"

"If not, why do you look so familiar?"

"Maybe it's someone else." Jennie said who didn't had any slightest idea.

"No..it's you. I'm sure it's you."

"Who?" Jisoo said finally meeting his eyes.

"A girl I met somewhere." He said looking back at her brown eyes.