chapter 34

3rd person's POV

A mysterious lady standing at a random rooftop watching the stars suddenly recieved a call from a private number.

"? hobi and jimin arrested?"

After a while being in call, she hangs up the call and continues watching the stars.

Just then, Soyeon comes from behind.

"Miyeon! Jimin and Hobi-"

"Ara ara~" she chuckled. "Weaklings they are. You know what you are supposed to do, devil 121."

"Are you serious? You know we can't just go out in the daylight?"

"Are you scared?" Miyeon made a face. Soyeon struggled as she suddenly held her hand tightly.

"I know you are my senior in standard of position, but you have no choice."

"Is that what a junior is supposed to tell me?"

Soyeon stepped back. For the first time she looked scared. A person...no, a devil who doesn't cares about anything doesn't guarantees her safety is a treat to her.

"They will get us soon."

"Soyeon, do you remember what would have happened if I hadn't saved you back then?"

"Miyeon..."

"You owe me a lot."

"yes..yes.."

"Good! Now back away. Disappear. And keep your distance away from Taehyung. He probably lost his memory about Jimin by now."

"what's going to happen now?"

"Nothing. Not until we make the first move."

Soyeon said. "Then I shall go now."

Soyeon left as soon as she left Miyeon looked above the sky.

"Ugh, trouble just never leaves me alone. I was planning to get rid of  Taehyung and get his energy. This should have been a perfect plan but no way, the lords are gonna keep an eye on him. I have to make sure I get Taehyung by the end of the day. Taehyung, you are mine. Dead or alive.

Jimin, you were a nice subject for a devil even when he was an angel. Too bad, now you have to suffer in hell for committing a crime, you never committed."

With an evil laugh, Miyeon disappeared.

°°°

2 weeks later,

Taehyung opened his eyes to see that he was bedridden.

"What in the-"

The last he remembered was getting abducted by his trusted friend who saved him from misery once.

He tried to get up but most probable question going inside his head was, "where am I?"

°°°

"Don't bite your nails, Jisoo. You are gonna do well."

"Huh?" Jisoo looked around to see a pretty blonde girl talking to her.

"Are you talking to me?"

"Yes." The blonde nods. Jisoo wonders why she never knew someone like her existed before.

"Do you know me? I am sorry for not recognising -"

"It's alright."

The clock striked nine.

"Omg, I have to reach the exam hall. Good luck for your exam."

"Same to you." The girl smiles as she watches Jisoo leaving to give her last semester exams.

"I hope we become friends in no time soon."

Jisoo reaches the exam hall in time and spots Jungkook and Jennie waiting for her.

"Where were you?" Jennie asked as soon as she sat down.

"Getting the coffee. I'm so nervous." Jisoo said.

"Nervous. For what?"

"Um.. nothing."

Jisoo began writing her paper.

Hours later,

"Phew that was hell of a week." Jennie said. "Are we still on for the road trip?"

"Yep." Jungkook said. "Guys, would you mind if my friend comes along?"

"Friend? Who's that?"

"Tahyun. He's my roommate and perhaps be lonely for the whole summer vacation."

"Sucks."

Jennie noticed that Jisoo wasn't talking like usual.

"What's bothering you?"

"Of course, nothing."

"There's something going on right?"

"Nope."

"You are dating?"

"Huh? No?"

"That would be not possible." Jungkook said.

They walked for a while just then Jennie remembered something.

"Ya Kim Jisoo. Where's your house warming party?"

Hearing that Jisoo went into surprised mode. Few weeks ago, Jisoo got out of Irene's house and got her own apartment room.

"Oh shoot!"

"Now that you said...haha why not come over this weekend?" Jisoo said.

"You look nervous. There's something in your house right?"

"A ghost?" Jungkook said smiling.

"Ya. You two. I'm not nervous. Yo two come and see for yourself this weekend."

"Sure. Sure. We are ready any moment." The two said together. It's been months, the three were super close with each other. Jisoo smiles watching them getting alone.

"When are you two dating?"

"YA!"

A/N This 'Ya' isn't yes but something they says in their language. 🥲 hope it won't cause any confusion.